Nueve

"You're big time now."

"Tuson please, you making Ari's head move

"Tuson please, you making Ari's head move." Saavia chuckled as she held the curling wand against the IG model's head.

"That bowling ball head bitch keep messing with me." He teased, hookah filling the air as he spoke.

"How you got the mint flavor and your breath still smell like shit?" Ari spat rolling her eyes at Tuson blowing more smoke in her face.

"Shut the fuck up before I tell Tae you cheating on him." She shrugged.

"Tell him! He cancelled on me to do that bald head bitches hair."

"And I oop-" Tuson's eyes widened and he held the hookah to his mouth.

"Are you excited about the fashion show?" Saavia inquired, now combing through the large curls.

"I'm so nervous. I never would've thought I would be walking in a fashion show. I was so used to the night life." Saavia smiled as Ari fiddled her fingers.

"Well you deserve it. You're big time now."

"Me? You just stepped on the scene and you shittin' on all these bitches. Tae just jealous you're as good as him." Saavia took note of Ari's last sentence but didn't want to press it. She had no time for drama.

She pulled her edge control from her back and pulled her rat tail comb from her apron.

"All done." Swooping her last piece, Saavia gave Ari the bedazzled hand mirror.

"So fucking cute, thank you." Ari sang, running her hands through her hair.

Ding!

MadMadison headed your way now!

"Shit, I gotta head out y'all." Saavia began packing her things away into her duffel.

"Girl, you rushing like your nigga gone beat your ass." Tuson eyed Saavia as she rushingly threw everything into her bag.

"No, I just hate being late. I forgot about this appointment and I'm going to miss the bus."

"The bus? Girl, come on I'll take you." Ari hopped out of her chair grabbing her purse.

"No, no it's okay I always-"

"Girl I don't wanna hear apple head Ari's mouth, just get in the car."