Once

"Are you happy?"

"Girl I've been stalking your page for months! I just stole Durk's card and booked my flight here, I couldn't wait

"Girl I've been stalking your page for months! I just stole Durk's card and booked my flight here, I couldn't wait." The lightskin girl cheesed.

Saavia couldn't contain the smile that took over her face.

She was beyond grateful for her large growth in clientele. Hair is something she was passionate about since she was 10 years old. To watch her craft blossom to the point it is now just through social media was crazy to her.

"I can't believe you stole that man's card." Saavia teased as she pumped mousse onto her clients head.

"He'll be aight. He owe me anyway for his bullshit." She waved off, pulling out her vibrating phone.

"Hello?"

"India, where the fuck you at?"

"Watch your mouth boy. And I'm out."

"Your big lip ass always doing something? You getting your hair done? Where my kids?"

"They are with my mom stupid. Why are you calling me?"

"Because I came home and your big head ass wasn't here. I miss you."

"I miss you too. I'll be home tonight."

They spoke a little longer before saying their 'I love you's' and hanging up.

"Y'all are adorable." Saavia complimented while applying the crimp iron to India's head.

India smacked her lips.

"Not as cute as you and your man. He's always posting about you, it might as well be your page."

They both laughed.

"Can you believe the boohoo show is next month? I'm so nervous." India's face flushed red as she spoke about her first fashion show.

"I can't believe it either. But what's crazy is, I'm not nervous." Saavia confidently spoke.

It was true. For some odd reason, she wasn't nervous. She felt prepared and honestly excited. She wasn't too excited about seeing Tae for the first time, but it didn't matter to her.

She meant what she said when she said her work speaks for itself, and it does. The drama was unnecessary.

"You have no reason to be nervous. You're a beast at this hair shit. Me on the other hand, I can barely walk in heels." Saavia smiled at her encouragement.

"You're going to do great, trust me." Saavia replied, finally dousing her head in holding spray.

"Oh my God, I'm done already? Can you take my pictures really quick? I wanna make my man mad." Saavia nodded as she followed India outside of her hotel to take pictures.

"I'm gonna post on my page too." Saavia said, earning a nod from India.