Quince

"This the best relationship I ever been in."

"Shit girl

"Shit girl." She moaned.

"I gotta bring you on tour with me, I look too good!" Summer cheesed as she gazed at her reflection.

"Don't play with me girl, me and my man will leave tomorrow." Saavia teased, also admiring the blonde updo.

"Seriously. I'm going on tour with J. Cole next summer. But we'll talk at the after party, I know you got more heads to do."

"Like mine." Jayda sang, now taking Summer's seat.

"Summer, you've got to go. We have a few interviews to do before we take our seats." Her assistant rushed.

"I'll have my manager call you babe, thanks again." Both girls exchanged hugs.

"I've been waiting ALL week. My hair needs some TLC."

"Yes it do." Saavia joked.

"Oop"

"No she didn't." Both Jayda and India laughed.

"Anyways, girl we gotta go out again. We tore the club up!" Jayda pointed.

"And did. Durk was blowing my phone up. Then blew my back out when I got home."

"I know that's right." The girls laughed, high- fiving each other. 

"I heard the after party is gonna be fun." Saavia mentioned.

"You already know, our men are performing. It's gotta be lit!"

"He is not my man, just my babydad." Jayda said rolling her eyes.

Both girls waved her off.

Saavia and Jayda's friendship was still very new and somewhat still surface level. But even she knew that the pair weren't leaving each other alone anytime soon.

"Von is excited to see Rod Wave. That's all he listens to." Saavia began parting Jayda's hair down the middle. It was simple, but she was excited for this look.

"I'm gonna introduce him to Durk, I think they would hit it off." India mentioned as she continued swiping through her phone.

"You would think Tae would be too busy to sub you right now. Ain't he working?"

"I can't stand him. What did he say now?" Jayda exclaimed, watching as India scanned through her phone.

"You know what, nothing. My girl needs to focus and be on top of her game. Fuck him Sa. He knows you're taking over the throne. He's threatened."

"I just don't get why there isn't space for everyone." Saavia mumbled, wrapping one of the ponytails.

"It is boo. He's just insecure so he only sees one spot. As long as he doesn't say shit directly to you, pay him dust." Jayda coached.