Diecinueve

"Same shit, different city."

"Damn, this shit good as fuck

"Damn, this shit good as fuck."

"That boy Carlos tearin' that turkey leg up. You ain't never had no food like this huh ese?" Booka teased.

"Nah, I have. Your big mama made it for me once." Carlos responded before shoving another fork full into his mouth.

"Aw, not big mama Carlos!" The rest of the group laughed as Booka stale faced the entourage.

Von, Durk, Carlos, Booka and Herbert were currently in Houston at the Turkey Leg Hut enjoying some lunch fresh off of their flight.

Von was happy to see Carlos's mood boost.  When the wheels landed in Houston, he became a totally different Carlos.

"Aye Von, when you gotta meet with O?"

"Not for another two hours. I already spoke with all the guest managers so tomorrow should be smooth."

Tomorrow was the big hosting in Houston and nervous was an understatement for Von. He still couldn't believe he was able to make these last few gigs happen, but one in Houston? This was so big for him and his career.

"It's gon' be live folks. You did your thing on this one." Durk boosted.

"How many parties have you thrown?" Carlos asked.

"So far, five. This is my first one outside Chicago though."

"First of many my brotha'. Atlanta next, I can feel it."

"Man Booka, why you love Atlanta so much?"

"It's the black utopia. What's not to love negro?"

Booka truly did LOVE Atlanta. His first time in Atlanta was 6 years ago when Durk had a show. He flew in with Durk and just never left. He bought a condo in the city and started doing hostings.

He loved being surrounded by his people and not strictly in a low income neighborhood. He felt Atlanta was a great place to have a family and stay motivated.

"Atlanta looks lit! I gotta go."

"I'll take you Carlos if you put me on with your sister."

Carlos threw a piece of turkey that landed on Booka's nose as a Booka sent a wink his way.

"You niggas childish." Durk commented as someone's phone began to ring.

"This Sa, hold on." Von mumbled, walking away from the table, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Saavia's face immediately took over the screen, causing Von to unintentionally smile with all of his teeth.

She currently had her hair up in a towel and her large framed glasses.

She was literally so perfect to him but he absolutely loved her fresh out the shower look. It hypnotized him.

"Ugh, I'm so jealous. The weather looks so nice there." She pouted.