three | too much kissing

AARON

"I think we should let him live." Reid says, a bored expression on his face.

"Your no fun Reid." Donovan rolls his eyes as he looks at me for my answer.

"I didn't know the options were to let them stay alive." I state, my hand under my chin.

Reid rolls his eyes at me.

"What did you think the options were?" Donovan asks, annoyance in his tone.

"Torture." I shrug.

"That's not a bad option." Reid nods, looking at his watch to check the time.

"You think staying celibate is not a bad option." Donovan snorts.

Donovan's funny, not going to lie.

"I didn't choose to be celibate-"

"Celibacy chose you." Donovan interrupts him.

"My urge to strangle Donovan hasn't been stronger than right now." Reid states, clasping his hands together.

"I don't know why your waiting, Athena obv-"

"Keep talking about my wife and I'll actually walk over there and strangle you." Reid glares at Donovan who puts his hands up in defense.

"Let's get back to the meeting." I huff, wanting to leave the office at this point.

Donovan and Reid exchange a glare before looking back at me.

I always do my research before I spend time with someone. After the opening of that new nightclub we did, and my night with Trinity, I did my research.

About a guy I met that night, and about Trinity.

What's interesting is, while I researched Trinity just because I was intrigued by her, I found out her and the guy I met have a correlation.

The Quinton's and the Elizabeth's have a past. Starting with Trinity's father. Her dead father.

Timothy Erin Elizabeth was a good man, but his job was anything but that. He got involved with the wrong people, which was his demise.

I'm a hundred percent sure Trinity doesn't know what happened with her father and the Quinton's.

I'm not sure if the Quinton's have any idea about Trinity, which is why I'm bringing them up in the meeting, because I want them gone.

I didn't research Trinity, for business purposes, I researched her so I could know what she would like on a date.

I also have a date with her after this meeting.

I put my research up on the projector screen and throughly explain why we should get in touch with them. I'm careful enough not to give them the insight of me and Trinity's relationship.

"Why now?" Reid asks.

"Cause if we don't get rid of them now, we might never get rid of them." I answer and Reid just stares at me.