ten | plan failed

AARON

Donovan found out about Trinity and I's relationship the day everything went downhill.

Which was a week after Cleo ran away.

Donovan had set up a plan, I was going to meet one of the Quinton's to discuss some plans but things went south.

Trinity has just been sleeping almost everyday since Cleo ran away and it hasn't been any different until today.

She woke up, took a shower, brushed her teeth, made herself breakfast and ate it and decided to go to our favorite coffee shop together.

We got coffee and hurried back to my house.

She was in a happier mood today and I was glad she was.

We drank our coffee before Trinity decided to start kissing me.

We were sitting in my bed and after I finished talking about how good the coffee was she got on my lap and started kissing me.

I kissed her back and I was happy that we were just kissing.

But then she started grinding on my erection.

And then she started taking off my clothes. And then her clothes.

She kisses me so passionately, just like all those other times we've kissed.

Our kiss gets sloppy as I lay her down on her back.

Trinity gets me so weak that it's hard to even stay up.

She's whispering words into my ear that can make me come alone.

One of her hands is on my shoulder and her other hand is on my dick.

Stroking it as she begins kissing my neck.

"Your doing so good, Aaron." She whispers and I have to think about something gross so I don't come right now. "I want you inside me."

That's not helping and the thought of me entering her tight, wet-

"Amore, I think I might come right now." I close my eyes and my breathing becomes rapid.

She giggles, but it's the giggle where she's breathless and there's a moan stuck in the end of it.

I use one arm to hold me up over her and my other hand meets her tit, my head going down to play with her nipple with my mouth.

Moans flood out of her mouth as I suck, nibble, lick her nipple.

I feel her throwing her head back as she tightens the grip on my shoulder with her one hand.

"Aaron!" She moans, her legs opening wider and my dick finds her heat like a fucking magnet.

I stop kissing her tits and look at her face as I slip myself in.

A moan escapes both of our lips and Trinity wraps her legs around my waist.

I start moving my hips slowly into her, looking down at where we are connected.

Mine. Mine. Mine.

She's dripping on my dick and she's tightening around me.

We both might finish fast today.

I look back at her face, her mouth is open as she moans, her eyes are closed.

She opens her eyes and makes eye contact with me and then I smile down at her because she's so fucking beautiful.

And then I just fucking kiss her.