Know Your Fish, Know Your Salt

Part 12

After the feast, Zorroku made sure to walk you home but just as Zorroku was tying the knot on the tent flap to keep you safe from any other who would want to gain entrance into your home without your permission, Ori started to fuss and cry that her Daddy wasn't there.

"Zushku, when you're done with the knot, could you come in through the other door and help me put Ori to sleep?" You asked in Ragesh and you could practically hear Zorroku's smile in his tone with his reply. Since Zorroku preferred to speak in Ragesh as much as possible.

"Yup." He readily agreed as you tried to soothe Ori but she just wasn't having any of it. Until Zorroku came into your home from the yurt side and you shut the door but she both wanted to be held by Zorroku and be held and nursed by you at the same time.

"Honey, you have to make up your mind. Either your father can hold you or I do. But I'm the only one with milk." You patiently tried to reason with her.

"I have an idea. You get ready for bed and I'll be up when you are ready." He offered as he held Ori to his chest as she wriggled and whimpered as she rubbed her face on his chest, trying to take comfort in his embrace but still searching for you within it as well.

You went upstairs and got undressed and put on a simple night gown that you would be able to easily nurse Ori with in bed before you pulled out her own night clothes and a fresh diaper for her to wear and laid them on the bed.

"Ok. I'm ready." You invited before he came up the stairs and happily helped you get her changed into a fresh diaper and a nightgown of her own as you put her nappy that only had a bit of pee into the bucket of soapy water to soak in overnight so you could wash it first thing in the morning, before you washed your hands and then took her back to nurse her but she both wanted to nurse yet wanted to keep her eyes on Zorroku.

"Here, you lay down, I'll lay behind you, that way she can look at both of us and still nurse." Zorroku suggested as he pulled down the covers on the bed for you to get in with Ori which you did before he tucked you both in and then laid down on top of the covers behind you before Ori finally seemed to be happy and settled down to nurse, while also being able to look at both of you together. Which you didn't mind because despite it being a warm spring day, the cool evening air that was coming into the house through the skylight meant you practically melted against Zorroku's chest, especially when he wrapped his thick, muscled arm around both of you causing all three of you to fully relax into each other in the bed. Then you, rather mischievously, took his hand and put it under the covers with you as you turned your head to kiss him over your shoulder and you were rewarded by not only Zorroku kissing you back, but you also felt Ori smile while she nursed.

When Zorroku's deft fingers found your feminine folds, you softly keened and whimpered as he began to rub at your nub with surprisingly dexterity. And even through the barrier of his clothes and the covers, you could feel his hardened length try to pierce through it all. Then Zorroku pulled his mouth off of yours and began feasting on your neck and shoulder as his fingers pressed into your virgin canal stretching it just enough to gain entrance, but his fingers were thankfully not so big to break your maiden hood. When his hips started to stroke into your backside, you longed to feel such a magnificent member slide perhaps between your thighs.

"Zushku, get under the covers and use my thighs." You beckoned him in a lustful whisper.

"Yes Ma'am." He gladly agreed before in a flash, he practically bounded out of bed to practically rip his clothes off as Ori whimpered that he had left the bed.

"Ok, ok, I'll stay Baby." Zorroku answered his daughter a little loudly just in case anyone else was outside before he got into the bed and found that you had pulled your nightgown that usually only went to your knees, up to your waist except for a pool of cloth in front of you womanhood for when he would ejaculate, he wouldn't leave a mess in the bedding itself. He easily speared your sweet, thick and strong thighs with his member that had already been leaking so much precum, it slicked the area quite nicely and the smell, while musky, was also heavenly. He had to hide his groaning moan into the pillow behind you as his hand settled on your hip as his grip dimpled the soft flesh there. And while you had always been a little self conscious that your "love handles" were on the bigger side, they were perfect for Zorroku's hands and practically a perfect fit.