Finalle

Zorroku and Peaches

Chapter 18

It took a few weeks to finally get to the clearing to see how it had been transformed into a proper outdoor feasting site. And it had been up for the unification festival beautifully.

Mama Arob had portaled all the magic practicing persons as well as get practically a whole herd of cows gathered and butchered as every cook in all three clans set up stalls to prepare all the food as soon, all kinds of clans all came and gathered for it.

And it seemed, word of your victory in the arena had traveled just as far as the invitations had. As well as the list of what was yours in every sense. More and more people were eager to meet you. Because while Grace had all the looks, you apparently, had the talent and the better gifts, both spiritually, and physically. You had thought that word of you adopting two sons and three daughters would have deterred many. But- quite the opposite happened. As many who had children used them to meet you and your children to see if they could at least be friendly with each other. And, because all the kids had accidentally drank your breastmilk, their own hair started to turn just slightly auburn red, as if they had been born to you anyway. You feared that Zorroku too- that his black hair would turn red, for he got to consume more of it than anyone besides Ori, who's own hair too had started to turn more and more red too. As even the wolves and mountain lions had seemed to slowly turn red as well.

But Mama Arob said that your milk would simply affirm your children as yours as well as your pets. And really conjoin you as a couple.

The treasure pile for your hand, just among Thunder Herd and Mountain Blizzard- grew so tall and massive, that Jaseeneh gifted her largest tent to pitch over it to cover it all as there were guards from both clans and White Rock all guarding it, both inside and outside as the three saplings were put into a special glass case to show them off- as you gave the key to Bully for safekeeping. The larger it grew, the more numerous the gifts to it became and the more creative they had to get to stack it all together. The case holding th perfume tree, the dragon heart tree and the honey jasmine tree were not only center stage as proof that you had such things to offer when you first entered it.

"Are you sure you don't want to get emancipated?" Zorroku asked Bullard that morning as they went through the space and got breakfast from one of the food vendors.

"I'm absolutely sure. I still have a lot to learn and a lot of growing to do." Bully insisted before Cleo came over.

"Hi Bebe!" Cleo greeted first with a hug.

"Hey! You made it." Bebe smiled happily as she hugged Cleo tight.

"Of course I did. Wouldn't miss this for anything." She grinned before she let go of Bebe so she could give Cece a hug.
"Hi Cece! How are you guys?" Cleo asked as she hugged Cece second before giving a hug to Bully too.

"So? Did you make your decision about getting emancipated early?" She asked Bully.

"Yes, I decided not to. Granted it's gonna put that much more pressure on my dad but he's strong enough to bear it. I think I'll stay under my parent's protective wings as long as I can. My fledgling feathers are coming in. Just not ready to fly the nest yet." He answered.

"That's the best decision I think you could have possibly taken." Cleo answered with a nod and smile of approval.

"What about you?" He asked.

"My father said he'd agree to accept potential offers, and I still have the freedom to accept or decline any as they make themselves apparent, and that I can accept offers but should not agree to any at all tonight, which all of my parents agree, however, there are still a few of my half sisters who are- obviously, putting themselves on official marriage market today." She noted as she nodded over to her rather scantily clad older sisters. Who, despite being scantily clad were not scantily armed.