Original Part 6 Finalle

Part 6

It took you a full week to find all the magical practicing people with Mama Arob's help who managed to teleport you to all of them- so you wouldn't have to travel the great distances between you and them so that you wouldn't get attacked actually traveling between each one, just yourself, her and Ori making the journeys while everyone else moved your parents and all their possessions and the herds that belonged to them to the Thunder Herd Clan. All of the magical practicing persons were all too happy to agree to your plan and your terms as well as they all added even more blessings to you because you were so thoughtful so as to remember them and include them in this as they wrote down what they had blessed you with and that they would be there for the celebration-al feast.

Then you approached Baron Gonk who very happily agreed to it as well and once done with all your contracts, both warchieftesses and all their daughters and daughters in law who had come back after the week it took to move your family to the Great Thunder Herd Clan- sat down and wrote out all the invitations to each alliance clan, making sure they thoroughly got everything on each invitation before they were sent out, complete with not just Khagra's signature but Bula's, Yotul's and Crowthu's as well since they were the warchiefs and warchieftesses. Crowthu's sons and Khagra's sons then split into pairs and delivered the invitations themselves along with jars of a special salsa like sauce you had prepared as special 'gifts' to the other warchiefs. All of Warchief Khagra's allied clans were overjoyed at the news that you had become eligible and immediately agreed that they would come and soon word spread and a week before the event, you learned that there was now a over a dozen more clans who you had never heard of before that would be coming and you adjusted things accordingly, sending even more invitations out to those clans so that they were formerly invited too.

The day of the festival however, Mama Arob as well as all the other magical practicing persons came to you with some grave news and they showed you that The Infamous Hand Clan, The Beserker Clan, and The Nightmare Mammoth Clan were coming as well and that they would surround everyone and kill everyone if you didn't choose to go with them that night and they were coming in numbers to succeed in that quest. But you got an idea and it played out on the surface of all the cauldrons before you even had to say a word.

"You are brilliant child." Mama Arob grinned in amazement as she and the others then began to work extra hard on special spells to make your idea reality. Usually one magical practicing person wouldn't have enough magic to pull it off on their own but because there was 15 of them, combined, it was more than enough and they were all amazed at how your body was able to bear it all, but they also knew that your noble heart and good intentions were more than enough to convince your body that it was strong enough to bear it.

You got dressed in the same dress you thought made you look like a whore and hated before but now, you were wearing it with a purpose, you had to draw the three triplet warchief's in along with everyone else. You had to look like the prize they all envisioned you to be. Mama Arob dusted you in special gold dust, while it would be harmless as long as you thought happy and harmless thoughts, the moment they turned sinister, the dust would then glow before it killed, you had to make sure each warchief touched you. Another one painted your lips blood red, again, while you thought happy and harmless thoughts, it was perfectly safe, you could kiss Ori all over if you wanted to and it would never hurt her. But kiss the triplet warchiefs, it was another layer of deadly poison. Still another put ribbons of gold in your hair, it made your hair particularly gorgeous and soft, so much so that everyone would want to touch it and keep touching it because it was softer than silk. And so on and so fourth, each one blessed your body and your beauty and your voice and your hands and gave you ability, after ability, after ability- with a wicked fun twist even if it was only temporary.