Avlar - Home Sweet Home

Part 14

But come morning, you found Bullard's kids at your door again.

"Aunt Bella?" They asked.

"Hey guys, come on in. I'm trying to pack up but you can come in." You invited as you greeted them all happily.

"So what's up?" You asked as you continued to pack up while they were all wearing their own packs on their backs.

"When we get to Avlar, can we stay with you?" Bullard Junior asked hopefully.

"Sure, I don't mind. Why?" You asked.

"Our mothers told us to stay with either you or with Grandma and Grandpa, but Grandma and Grandpa already have their hands full with both sets of twins. But our moms told us to leave them alone because they needed space to be courted and couldn't be courted right if we were there." Bully Jr. answered as Zorroku nearly spit out the juice he was drinking and almost choked before he coughed and beat his chest.

"Your own mothers told you to get lost?" He asked as they nodded before you gave him a meaningful look before he gave you a nod.

"Of course, you know you're always welcome to be with me. All of you always are." You reassured them as you hugged them tight, happy to have them back with you.

"Are you sure we won't be an inconvenience to you?" Bully Jr. asked.

"Nope, you never were and you never are and you never will be. Come on, I want to show you guys something." You invited them upstairs.

"What are they?" They asked when they saw the plants you pointed their attention to.