A Place To Call Your Own

Zorroku and Peaches

Part 4

Zorroku and Nar were over the moon and ready to propose and vow their undying loyalty and fidelity immediately. They would give everything they had for that. Because just because an orc who was a warchief, did not mean he would survive to be a Clan Chief. But with you by their side, there would be a protective blessing guarding them.

However, the point of fidelity seemed to be a deal breaker for half of Crowthu's sons. Especially those who already had a wife and kids. And especially the middle ones who knew they wouldn't necessarily ever get to be a warchief, much less the Clan Chief. Especially Silug and Winug who were always looking forward to having at least a few wives and had gotten used to fucking their conquests when they raided and already had a multitude of "bedroom servants" specifically for that purpose.

So they mentally bowed out and swiped at their spheres to make them disappear. While Zorroku, Yalak, Nar and the twins, Grushnug and Murnag kept their orbs.

Winug had considered giving up raping his conquests. But only because in his orb, once he respected you and proved how he wouldn't rape you, you would freely and very frequently give yourself to him. And it would be the best sex of his life, and he'd have more sons than he had brothers. And you'd get him to be a Warchief and the Clan Chief. But once he was a Warchief and then especially a Clan Chief- he could take on more wives and run his nuts dry from fucking everyone. And have dozens of sons. But the moment you would no longer be his one and only- the blessings waned with your happiness. And the chances of him surviving to old age and to see grandkids once those blessings waned- were slim to none. So he swiped at his orb and bowed out. Because honestly- he didn't want to have to work to gain a blessing that would only be with him for as long as his eyes could stay on you. And he already had several female servants he kept solely as his harem but didn't feel the need to marry and liberate beyond his own bedroom. Silug flatly refused because he was in the exact same position.

Nar saw how you would always be his best friend first, lover second. And how you'd help him to be just as clever as Shuzug if not more so. To be smarter than all his brothers combined. How you'd help him use cunning to get anything and everything he ever wanted. And how you'd help him beat out his own brothers to make him a Warchief, and then the Clan Chief. Something he always thought impossible to attain. And with many sons and daughters, his home and his life would be full of so much joy and happiness. And you would help him to become a Great Warchief and a fantastic Clan Chief. Which is all he wanted. And the price was to love you unconditionally and respect you and listen to you when you advised him. They were all things he'd readily pay to achieve all that. All he had to do was convince you to see him as more than a friend, but as a confidant and lover. He was of age now. He could do it. He could prove himself to you. Even though you were technically older and wiser than himself. He would earn every bit of love you had to give. Every ounce of trust. Every piece of affection.

Zorroku though, saw all he needed to see. You would love his daughter as your own and you'd help her thrive. Which was his biggest concern right now. Because she had failed to thrive since birth. And that was because his first and only previous wife had died in childbirth. And his daughter Ori never got her first milk. And was struggling to survive infancy, let alone childhood. And he didn't know how else to help her and was at a loss and still felt so heartbroken and so lost without his first mate. But to see you nurse Ori, care for her like she was your own. Love her like she was your own and raise her like she was your own, was all he could have hoped for. He didn't care if you could give him more children or not. Because he just didn't want to lose the one he had and he didn't want to risk losing a second wife to the same killer that his own mother and his own first wife had been lost to. He couldn't lose a third to it. Not even you.