1: A Bittersweet Feeling, And A Goodbye. (Yujin)

*WARNING 18+*

_

It can only be felt as sour.

It can only be felt as a feeling of sadness.

It can only be the main source of your depression.

_

It was just an ordinary day as a manager of IZ*ONE and they were already preparing to get on stage to film 'Fiesta' on MNET. Eunbi had then gathered the entire team as they did their usual chant. And as they began, you could feel the strong presence they were showing. But you were entirely focusing on one person, that person was Yujin.

Yujin, to you, was an extremely close friend of yours back in elementary school. And as for you, you still wonder why she had you as a friend considering that you were quite anti-social with people in general except your family. But as the both of you got closer in middle school, things really started to change and her mindset had also changed. And you could remember that faint sentence of hers when she told you she wanted to become an idol.

"You know Y/N, I think I've changed my mind about my dream." Yujin suddenly interrupted as you peacefully ate your lunch on the rooftop.

"Really? What do you want to become now?" You asked, making Yujin smile out of nowhere making you confused.

"I want to become an idol!" She enthusiastically said, pumping her fist in the air which slightly made you laugh.

"Wah, now you want to become a singer out of nowhere? Hey, I won't complain Yujin, you do have the skills to do it so I won't trouble you. I'm here with you on your future accomplishments." You stated, for Yujin, she was given positivity from your encouraging words.

And now here we are, Yujin as an idol with one of the most heated girl groups of the century, IZ*ONE. And with you as their manager, things looked complete on both sides as Yujin always told stories about you to her unnies and Wonyoung so they all looked comfortable with you around them.

All of that basically sums of the relationship of the both you, very, very close friends with very meaningful moments together.

But one thing still troubled you later on the month.

and It really irritated you after the show..

Yujin was the special MC, with The Boyz as the special guests.

After the show ended, they were given free time to interact. As you were watching behind the scenes you kept seeing Yujin being extremely comfortable around them.

And that meant an emotion of jealousy was pondering over you, but obviously you were oblivious to that emotion as you just shook it off trying to not look at Yujin being happy with other male idols.

It felt stupid.

It felt dumb to you that you were feeling this type of emotion.

It was all because she was your childhood friend enjoying moments with other males.

It felt like you were given distance between each other as you guys weren't able to interact as much.