3A: The Ultra-wealthy. (Minju x Male)

Starting off with a Minju chapter because I felt bad about the last one.

_

You were finally heading into your independent life away from your parents. Well, to be clear, you were an ultra-wealthy person. Your parents owned companies and owned shares from many other different companies. But at the same time, your family wanted you to experience a much normal life other than business.

With their idea, it did come true. You were basically hidden from all media and never exposed what position you were in; absolutely loving your normal life.

Now you were heading in your sophomore year in Korea.

Yeah, you're quite young.

But you also transferred into another high school because everything seemed too boring in that school and you were already one of the top scholars there. With your resume, schools admitted you every time.

_

"Geez, already in my sophomore year? Time moves when you don't notice it." You said, laying completely flat on your comfy bad as your stomach suddenly growls.

'Crap, I forgot to get groceries for myself. Time to head out again.' As you just grabbed your pair of Gucci slippers on and your extremely expensive Black Prada hoodie. While walking down to grab some groceries, people would just look at you in awe.

With your awesome physique and proportions, people couldn't have passed a glance towards you. Including the brands that you were showing off, even though you never really even wanted to flex it. You just bought it for the comfortability.

Once you arrived at the grocery shop, you began looking for the correct ingredients throughout the aisle's of the store.

After a few minutes of looking for each correct ingredient you thought it would be best to also grab a snack while you were at it.

'Ooh! A sandwich is right there!' You walked up to it and grabbed it when suddenly another person's hand reached for it before you.

"Ah! Ah! Sorry, I didn't think anybody was going to grab this. Sorry!" She bowed and held her hand out which had the sandwich you were going to originally take.

You chuckled, to which her head slowly peeked up. And once you saw her face, you were slightly taken-aback. She had a cute face which included her circled-glasses and had her hair toned into a bun.

 She had a cute face which included her circled-glasses and had her hair toned into a bun

"No, please. I'm sorry, I seriously didn't think anybody was going to take it." The girl said, while you were waving your hands in front of your face.

"No, no. My apologies, you can take it. I don't mind, I have groceries here either way." You responded to the girl, who just seemed to agree with you and decided to take it, bowed and left.