2B: Lost The Sun (Chaewon x Minju)

Last part for 'Lost The Sun' but who knows...maybe I'll give an update to this chapter someday?

2Kim Special!

_

You both eventually arrived at a fancy cafe with Minju, who happened to suddenly find you alone bawling your eyes out. Though, you never really cared after what just occurred in front of you today.

"Sorry Minju." You said, breaking the awkward silence between the both of you.

"Hm? What do you mean?" She replied, making a confused face.

"Sorry about making you see me like this, its just-" Minju cut you off by rubbing your head which caught you by surprise. But to be fair, Minju's caressing skills were on another level, it just felt like another way of comforting you for some reason.

"Don't worry Y/N, it's fine. But never had I thought to see the day Chaewon unnie ever cheat on you like that. Just how could unnie possibly talk to another guy behind your back, she's obviously knowing what she's doing for sure."

"Minju noona, please...don't worry about me. I feel like I'll be moving on quickly but I just think that...whenever I'll ever see her it will remind me of the days we have spent with each other. But please, I'll be okay." You sincerely smiled, trying to hide the pain that you had just experienced an hour ago.

"Y/N, you know me. I can't just let unnie off the hook and just go off like that with another new man. I know you Y/N, you're a very kind-hearted man that has a heart small as a cat that we all know of. That heart of yours will soon break into pieces if you don't take action and let yourself dig deeper into that lovesick mindset that will soon develop into your mind."

And after all what Minju had just said to you, she was absolutely correct. If you never take action, the more pain that will sink deeper into your heart and will completely destroy your will to live. But at the same time you had your doubts, as it was most likely a 50/50 chance to really ever get back with Chaewon. Though, you haven't said anything yet to her so she's still technically your boyfriend. Well, unless she moved on secretly which you know about and moved on with Felix.

You sighed, "You're correct Minju, but heres on thing I'd like to say. Please don't go aggressive on her, take your time. I trust you with her for now. After all, this is practically like a spy mission I favored for you." You slightly chuckled, making Minju also smile after cracking a slight joke at the end.

"Sure Y/N, I'll do my best to see what will happen."

You both then agreed to leave as it was already getting late in the day. You and Minju both parted ways after exiting the cafe and went back to your dorms. And as you walked all the way to your dorm, all you could think of is how Minju was going to even deal with Chaewon.

_

Minju's Third Person POV

Minju eventually returned back to the dorm safe and soundly. But Minju hoped Y/N was doing okay after they had just separated from the cafe. Minju hopefully prays he doesn't do anything stupid to himself or else she was going to have to scold him.

After showering and hopping onto her bed, Minju heard the door open.

'Huh, that must be Chaewon unnie.' Minju thought, as she got off from her bed and went to the living room to actually find Chaewon on the couch.