6: Only Regret. (Haerin x Male Reader)

1k special!
_

Haerin's POV

I woke up like usual, remembering the fact that one single guy would ruin it all in just seconds whenever I see him.

After getting ready for school, I met my friend group right at my neighborhood and walked right towards school on our bikes.

"Hey Haerin, I'll walk with you today." Danielle unnie said, as I nod with the fact that my whole situation won't be stopped.

As we locked our bikes on the sides, me and Danielle were then separated from our friend group as we went to both of our classes. And as we both entered, I saw the guy that I didn't want to even see right now even though I have been enduring this for the past year.

Y/N was sitting with his friend, Felix. They seemed to be in good moods right now, as I was still awfully depressed with the fact that I have to be bullied so much by him.

At this point, I always felt like I wanted to end it but my closest friends were the only thing that was holding me by a thread.

(Time Skip)

"Hey cat!" A guy shouted from behind me and as I turned around to see who it was, it was Y/N like usual.

"What is it now?" I aggressively asked.

"Tch, here's my backpack. Just set it down in room NJ-772 will you?" Y/N then drops his backpack in front of me and leaves.

I sighed, picked up his backpack and went towards his class room to set it down.

Once I arrived, I went to his seat number and set down his backpack.

"Wow, didn't think you were going to even cooperate. Thanks though." Y/N smiles.

"You're dismissed." He added, to which I thankfully accepted and immediately left his class room.

After I left his classroom, I was met with Minji and Hanni unnie in the hallways. They later came running up to me to check up on me, even though it was pretty clear that I've been enduring this for most of my high school year and I was never clearly okay.

"Ugh, I know he's been doing this for so long Haerin-ssi. But come on Haerin, you can't just be the one being taken advantage of." Minji said.

Minji's point was very clear, I've been basically adapted to this lifestyle of mine at school. But at this point, I don't know what could happened if I try to fight back at him.

"I don't know Minji unnie, I don't know what Y/N is possible of behind school doors. I'm just terrified of what could happen without you all beside me." I replied to them.

"I know Haerin, but we're always beside you. At least one of us but we are never leaving you alone without one of us." Hanni unnie replied, making me a bit comfortable that I at least have some caring friends to talk to.

Y/N's POV

After school was over, I was walking with Felix to the convenience store to grab some snacks.

"Hey Y/N, have you ever thought about why your ass is bullying Haerin?" Felix suddenly said out of nowhere even though he joined in with my bullying rampage.