2A: Lost The Sun (Chaewon & ???)

So, I think I might had fun with writing this one. But, I decided to make a two-part oneshot for this chapter. Also, this time it isn't 18+ but it has it's moments!

Genre: ANGST

Anyways, enjoy!
___

Man, the tiring work of being an idol really has hit you these past 3 years. After all, that is the cruel reality of having to stay up late at night recording your next comeback. But! You were excited to bring back more songs for your fans.

Yes, you're a K-pop idol.

Actually, an influential idol in fact. You've been a viral sensation for these 3 years, one being the cutest idol to being called a duality on stage. Though, for all these years you were the core energy of K-pop this generation. Always bringing up comedic topics, to being the "cute" king of K-pop.

The "Cat" of K-pop. It didn't make sense for you back then but you understood it because you were always the Maknae that had sudden bursts of energy and always looked way too cute on camera.

It's as if everything was just EXTREMELY going well for you.

_

Timeskip to the dorm...

"Ohayo!" You said after barging through the short hallways of your dormitory.

"Yah! Y/N, quiet down it's already like 12 in the night. People are sleeping." Your hyung suddenly said from his room.

"Right, sorry about that!" You tried shouting silently, which clearly worked.

You went inside your room and changed into your normal clothes after recording some parts of your next comeback.

"Yahoo!" You jumped onto your bed and landed face-flat; feeling the comfiness of your bed.

You then grabbed your phone, excited to talk to your girlfriend. Yeah, you had a girlfriend. A lucky one in fact.

Her name was Chaewon, one of your first loves EVER. I mean ever because you've never really dated a girl until this point. And to be clearly honest, Chaewon was a girl that took your eyes by surprise, she was just ultimately bias-material to you but also someone that looks like she could take care of you.

Opening your messages, you didn't see anything from Chaewon. You supposed she was sleeping so you let her slide. After all, you thought she was just tired from all her idol schedules and needed some rest. So? You just put your phone to the side and slept for the day after a long ass day of work.

_

The Next Day...

The lingering sound of your alarm woke you up.

"Ah...I can't believe it, another day of work like usual. Oh crap, we have the MAMA Award Show today. Fudge...why did I sign up?" You said in your very-deep sleepy voice. You got up in weak state, grabbed your clothes for the day and showered. After showering and applying some makeup and all such, you were ready for today.

Opening the door from your room, you saw your hyung's waiting for you in the living room.

"Oh, was a bit too late? I suppose..."