13A: A Wave of Sadness (Winter x Male Reader)

(sorry for the delay)

; angst warning ;

It had been over around 3 months since you and Winter had broken up due to the amount of arguments and problems that were being faced for the both of you. It was at least mutual, though, you can not forget that exact day where you two had broken your relationship just like that.

With Winter's career on the line, you understood that reason. With you being respectful about it, you decided to just let it go as it is. But in the past, you couldn't help it and argue about it. You thought you could easily hide in the shadows with her but obviously that wasn't going to work. Winter argued and argued with you about the matter.

That was obviously when you both came to a conclusion that it was best that the both of you would eventually break up already. When news came in from Winter as she told her entire group, everybody was genuinely worried about you knowing how much you cared about Winter.

'Well shit, did I just realize what I've been doing lately? Am I fucking crazy?' You said to yourself, cursing yourself out knowing that you were at fault during the beginning.

You sighed, 'Thing's just happened to not come my way I guess. Matter of fact, I was being too deaf about it.' The expressionless face plastered on your face said it all. You were about to enter the most deepest parts of your life and it was exactly something you never expected.

During the 1st month, you were continuously trying to fight the biggest curse that had been embedded on you, depression. For Aespa, excluding Winter, each and every one of them were concerned about your well-being as you hadn't replied to their texts and such for an entire month.

Obviously, you were just laying in your bed replaying all the memories of you and Winter as if it was a film that had to end so abruptly. Plus, you weren't doing any better physically as well. You were getting skinnier each day. You would only eat certain amounts of food which you would deem enough for you but clearly it wasn't as it was gaining a big toll on your body.

For the 2nd month, you finally touched the concrete land of Korea again. You thought that it wasn't good, as if it was not already good for you either way. Being extremely skinny, you decided to go grocery shopping and buy things that were in your planned recipe. You wore your cap just in case anybody really noticed you.

Just as a reminder, you were evidently still depressed about the matter but you thought it was about time you moved on as it wasn't doing you any good just staying in a room for multiple days and weeks.

As you neared the grocery store, you were immediately trying to find the exact ingredients for your recipe. But after almost being done grocery shopping, you had accidentally seen one of the Aespa members out doing some grocery shopping as well.

When you noticed her slim figure, you clearly knew it was leader Karina doing the favor of grocery shopping for her children.

But there was one exact thought you never wanted to even do.

One of the ingredients that you needed were right next to her.

Thinking of a plan, you decided to put on a black mask and head over to her direction quickly. She noticed someone going up to her quickly and slightly flinched. She thought you were some random robber or something but she was glad that you were just trying to grab something beside her.

Quickly grabbing what you needed, you immediately speed-walked over to the next isle where you needed your last ingredients.

'Fuck, that was the most nerve-racking thing I've ever done...' You panted.