8: Why, Why, Why? (Hanni x Yujin x Male Reader)

(based off of iKON's, "Why Why Why.")
_

Life throughout high school was pretty normal. The usual mindset of wanting to finish school and getting out of school as fast as possible. But never had you thought that your life would be played like an absolute game for you.

PRESENT TIME

"Hey Hanni!" You shouted from afar, catching your girlfriends attention, Hanni.

Hanni was the most sociable and extroverted person you knew, plus, she was your girlfriend after all. And all this time, you somehow was able to lay your hands on a girl that was your type and extremely famous at school. She was funny, energetic, and very helpful in most dire situations. You had always imagined that she would always be by your side.

But clearly, you never knew this was the last time you'll have her as one...

"Hey Y/N-ssi!" Hanni replied with her usual energetic self.

"Are you down to go do our usual study practices?" You said.

"Of course."

And as time passes forward, it was almost time for you to meet up with Hanni to study at the school library.

You met her right in front of her class room door and immediately saw that she was with her friends. Usually, she wouldn't be talking with her friends and would mostly meet up right after her classes. Seeing this was quite a bit odd knowing that she would always meet with you right after her classes.

But since you didn't want to disturb her, you decided to let this study hour go for the time being just so she could bond with her friends for now as you realized you've been taking a lot of her time studying and not bonding with her other friends.

But rather letting her bond peacefully, what she said after was more heartbreaking to know...

"Yeah, I think I should drop this study hour for now." You said smiling, walking towards the library alone but not until you eavesdropped on Hanni's conversation with her friends.

From afar...

"Hey Hanni, how is it with Ni-Ki oppa?" One of her friends said, turning your attention back towards her.

"Ni-ki?" You thought.

Why did they suddenly say that dude's name? He's the most popular kid in this school, plus, he's the basketball teams captain. Is Hanni doing something behind my back?

With the constant thoughts entering your brain, your mind was foggy and couldn't process what was happening. And at this point, you wanted to hear more but you also didn't want to as Hanni's friends kept rambling about her hidden relationship with Ni-ki.

"Oh, me and Ni-ki are doing fine. I'm thinking about playing with Y/N more, clearly he's dumb to see through me." Hanni laughed.

At this point you couldn't stand it, you ran towards your locker without them seeing you. Once you reached your locker, you immediately grabbed your stuff and escaped the school through the hidden gate that was always your quick escape.

And in just in a blink of an eye, you already had reached your house, where your entire heart and tears would pour into.

3 Days After Your Disappearance.