17: Stained Guitar's (Hayoung x Male Reader)

angst.
quick note: all of this is a flashback to you!
_

You were fidgeting with your Yo-Yo when you noticed that Hayoung eventually got back from her music and dance classes at the school.

"How was it Hayoung?' You asked her, still focused on your Yo-Yo.

"Like the usual." She smiled as she sat next to you.

Hayoung, your childhood friend since diapers. Most definitely her day one friend and your most cherished friendship out of all. You both are basically known as the "friends of friends" who are always near each other, helping each other, and do usual friend type stuff. Sometimes the people at your school would ship the both of you.

You would constantly hate on it but sometimes you would like it, knowing that the popular Hayoung is the only friend that's a boy. But obviously, something just felt deeper than all of that...

"How about you? How's your vocal and dancing lessons going?" Hayoung said as she focused on getting her notebooks out from her backpack.

"Like what you said, the usual. Chen is teaching me great stuff. Especially Taemin teaching me all those moves." You smiled, later putting back your Yo-Yo inside the pocket of your uniform.

But ever since this exact timeline, you remembered every single detail that happened. And later those days, every single day was torture, pain, and was filled with a heavy sense to your body. You just simply cannot forget about it, it replays in your mind every single second. And each day, you just felt like you should've avoided this event.

You just straightforwardly thought you had the chance to even do so.

But every time you looked at her face, she could look so soft and so fierce at the same time. Knowing how popular she was with the boys, the chances of you even getting with her were extremely slim to the slightest. 

Clearly, that didn't really stop you from being with her every single day. And those feelings would continuously grow each and every day. Whatever you were thinking about for most of the day, it would be Hayoung.

Just thinking about it sounds creepy in general but you just could not plainly get her off your mind. She would constantly occupy your mind for the entire day. Even though it was quite annoying at the same time, those lingering feelings would just simply hit you in the stomach.

Whenever the both of you would suddenly be partnered to play songs, the both of you choose guitars as your choice of instruments. Nothing else, straight acoustic guitars were your choice as a musician yourself.

But moving forward, you found yourself occupied with her in your mind while at school. Even while she was beside you focusing on her schoolwork.

When she noticed you staring for quite awhile, she got a little curious with what you were thinking.

"Are you okay? You got insanely quiet all of a sudden?" Hayoung gently smiled.

Hitting back to reality, you realized what you were doing.

"Oh, my bad. I've just been tired with school lately." You responded, focusing back at your schoolwork in front of you.

"Well, make sure to take breaks once in awhile. If you don't, your mind will go crazy." She chuckled.

Her respective worryness was another trait you liked about Hayoung. Even though she would sometimes slip in some jokes in between her seriousness, it just felt right.