19 : Full Moon | Nagyung x Male Reader

note; you are still y/n but we'll call you Harua for the sake of this oneshot.
(also kinda gory.)

(INSPIRED BY &TEAM's Werewolf Concept)

_

You opened your dimly-lit room which had a blackout curtain to block out the sunlight from hitting you, especially the moon. Why you may ask? Simple, you were just somebody in a group full of packs that were dangerous to even describe.

You grabbed your clothes and everything that was needed to take quick shower before heading to your school. After doing all of that, you grabbed your backpack and essentials before heading out towards your school.

You wanted to transform but it was only during a full moon.

Now you understand, right?

You were just simply a person with a group of people who wouldn't understand.

But it only took a few minutes before you reached thee gates of your school. You were then met with your friends waiting outside for you.

"Harua! Over here!" EJ shouted.

You ran up to them as you all began walking towards your lockers while catching up on video games, books, and other things such as making corny jokes. They were also people who could transform into werewolves. Wouldn't it be quite awkward if vampires were to exist in your school as well?

They don't but they indeed do attend another school other than yours. If they really did end up in your school, it would've caused utmost chaos between the rivalries. It was never easy at all, having to fight a few of the members that were vampires.

But other than that, you were looking forward to school today. It was because Nagyung, your friend was partnering up with you for your history project. It was due in a few weeks but just spending time with someone you like was all you particularly needed.

You liked her ever since she sat next to you, obviously all the boy's liked her simply because of her visuals but actually talking to her personally was an eye opener for you. That gave you confidence in trying to shoot your shot with her but you don't even know if she likes you back at all.

You headed towards your locker that you eventually reached on the second floor. After all, you are a second year and you had to walk up the stairs just to reach your floor and locker. You opened it and put everything inside except the needed essentials for your project and classes.

Closing it, you were met with a pair of bird-like eyes looking at you, making you jump a little.

"Gosh, you freakin' scared me Nagyung..." As you held up your hand up to your chest.

She smiled brightly at you, "Sorry, didn't know if you were going to actually bring the supplies for class. So, I decided to confront you if you did!"

"Well, I did keep the promise correct? Always trust each other with something." You slightly chuckled.

"Yup, yup!" She replied.

You didn't notice the pair of eyes from boys that were looking at you acting all lovey-dovey with her but you couldn't help to notice that until now. Even though you were a werewolf, you simply felt helpless as a human yourself.