5: Sicario (Kazuha & Minji x Male Reader)

villain time lol.
(SOME TOPICS MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE READ BY YOUR OWN WILL.)

_

"Come over here young man." The captain gestures you to come over to his way.

"Yes, Cap?"

The Captain then points his fingers towards the bright iPad, which had Secretary Liz, also known as Kim Jiwon on the other line. Captain then left you alone with Secretary Liz for some secretive talk once again.

"Oh, greetings Miss Liz. Is there another case I must guess?"

"Greetings to you too, Y/N. And yes, there's another case going around with the NJ and LE Seoul Cartel's moving into South America for more drug trade." Miss Liz replied.

'Great, another drug trade case once again.' You mentally sighed.

"Another one of those, huh? Well, do you have any more information to tell me Miss Liz?"

"Mhm, we supposedly got a hold on each group. We have two pictures of each member from each group, each, both infamous for their killings."

"Alrighty then." You shortly replied before letting Secretary Liz talk again.

"Here, these are the two criminals. One from the LE District to the South, Kazuha. Second in line is from the NJ District from the North, Minji. I'll send you the pictures right now, Y/N." Liz then privately messaged you both of the criminals pictures.

"That's all I need Miss Liz, thank you again." You smiled before ending the call with her.

The Captain then comes back inside the room to talk with you as well.

"Looks like we'll have a much larger case this month with two of the biggest cartel's from Korea." Captain responded.

"That sure is captain." You smiled.

"I'll assign you the 160th Airborne Aviation Regiment with Command Sergeant Major, Watanabe Haruto. They will be providing air support for you and your Shadow Company soldiers. But so far, I think you two will be the best compatible for this job so I wish the both of you the best in this mission. Good luck, Y/N." The Captain gave you a little pat on the shoulder before leaving you.

You sighed, "Well...here goes nothing."

_

Date: 1/5/23
MILITARY TIME: 1200 (12:00 PM)
LOCATION: Bolivia, Eastern Section of a US Military Base.
Task: Meeting with Command Sergeant Major, Haruto.

"Sir, we've arrived at the base." One of your soldiers say.

"Good, let's go." You and your soldiers exit the vehicles, later showing a convoy of black decked-out vehicles with tinted windows from behind. And from afar, you see three people coming out from the headquarters.

One was wearing a formal attire with his rank and badges while the other two were wearing green camouflaged uniforms holding MP5's. Once they got closer, you noticed that it was CSM, Haruto.

"Look who it is!" Haruto exclaimed very loudly.

"It's the Night Stalker I know of." You laughed, both saluting each other before brotherly dapping each other up.