14: La Cantante (Liz x Male Reader)

Hey Liz,

I just wanted to say things that I wanted to get off my chest for awhile.

Starting off, I wasn't able to forget that day where I last saw you singing at the high school graduation day.

It was our last day practically seeing each other before we lose all those perfect memories with each other.

Those day's were everything, we would always go to the rooftop to eat, we would go to karaoke's to sing our hearts out, and even play games at each other's houses. And nothing could beat that, especially me having the biggest crush out of every boy who liked you.

Everything felt surreal, it was like everything around me had gotten slower whenever I saw you at the school. I know, it sounds a little too shady and creepy for me saying that but I feel like I'd need to say this before saying goodbye to one of our greatest memories we had both created.

I can't even take the memory off of my mind where the both of us were at the karaoke, as the both of our voices cracked at certain points of each song that we played. Lord, that was funny as hell wasn't it?

"y/n, did your voice just crack?" as Liz began to laugh so hardly at your voice cracking after the song finished.

"oh come on, your voice cracked too!" you rebutted back towards her.

Or when we both also made wishes at the pond as we threw our pennies onto it?

"Go ahead and throw one y/n!" Liz said as she took our her wallet from her purse.

You quickly threw one that was already inside your pocket and made a wish.

To always be by her side whenever she needs it.

Ah, by the way, I can't tell you what I wished, that's classified information. Either way, we made the best out of our high school years right? All those projects, work, and school events have finally payed off.

Oh right, you're currently getting ready to become an idol correct?

Well, you know me, I hope you always get the best scores out of everyone there. I know who you are Liz, you're complete perfection for a singer. Your clean voice that is about to become even more developed is something I want to hear in the future. But, be careful out there. I don't want you becoming all so-sad and your mental health draining, make sure to always take breaks!

Just, you know, call me whenever you need me like usual.

I just want the best for you, just like how you wanted the best for me as well.

But now as we're both separated from far away, I think I need to finally let this off my chest.

I like you, Liz.

From the bottom of my heart.

Right now, I feel like a dumbass for not being able to say it right in front of your face. I have those regrets, and you probably won't be able to reciprocate my feelings due to your trainee stuff. It's disappointing to be honest. Though, it's about time I really get this heaviness right off of me knowing how much I really admired you even from afar.

Just your smile, your soothing voice, and how much we both spent with each other was just enough for me to know. But I know I don't have much to offer anymore, we can't even do anything anymore as you're pursuing something that limits your freedom.

I regret it.

I regret it a lot.

Extremely.

It hurts, though, I needed to feel this type of pain, to let the pain go.

Just shows how much reality hits when you can't do things all over again.

Well, that's all I really ever wanted to say.

Thank you Liz,

For all the memories. 

I wish you the best of luck towards proceeding to become your dream of becoming an idol.

_

i'm back!
think of this as a short 9k special lol