Author Note

Flippy is a green male bear. He wears dog tags around his neck and a green beret with a checkered crest on his head. He is a retired veteran soldier in the Army. He fought in the Weaponized Animal Regiment (the W.A.R.) and has an obsession with making booby traps. He's about 5'10" or 6". His favorite hobby is throwing knives.
He's a very friendly person, but people tend to avoid him because of his disability. It isn't a big deal, though; he's used to it. He just wishes that people weren't scared of him, but he couldn't control his evil ego, Flipqy. Flipqy comes when anything around him reminds him of war and tends to kill innocent people or enemies, which are both bad. Flipqy likes to eat vital organs sometimes but noticed he is allergic to them so he flips back to Flippy so that he can deal with it, or when he was done killing or Flippy when's the round of controlling it tends to happen that they fight all the time. Also, I will mostly be having the main characters, Flippy and the reader, and not anyone else. I also changed a few personalities of the characters, so be aware, and I will give you one last warning that there might be some fluff going on in the story, so be aware and enjoy.

● I don't own the characters except the reader (You heard that a lot)