18: A little to calm?

(This is very unusual so no tension escalating 🤨)

He brought everything to the couch and handed it to Y/n who grabbed both plates and started eating while he sat down next to her. As soon as she finished the sandwiches she wiped her fingers on a napkin  before asking "What about you?"  Flippy shrugged his shoulders before shrugging, "I'll just have only tea for today"   Y/n raised her eyebrow before glancing at his cup and giving him a questioning look before tilting her head slightly and narrowing her eyes. She gave him an annoyed look before huffing out a small "fine".   She picked up her teacup and took a sip.  She put it down once she felt like the tea was good enough and looked at Flippy, waiting patiently. 
"So what do you wanna do now, Y/n?"  Flippy questioned curiously as they watched the fire crackle loudly while listening to the rain hitting the window panes. "Well... I guess we could start playing a board game or watching a movie. Or read your favorite book we haven't finished."  Y/n suggested. He nodded his head and started getting up from the couch to put their cups in the sink. Y/n followed him, placing the plate with food and empty teacups in the sink as well.  As he washed the dishes, Y/n went over to his bookshelf where it had a bunch of books, and magazines, even newspapers, arranged in alphabetical order on it.   She pulled out a copy of  'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and glanced briefly at it before returning to searching through the rest of his shelves for something else to do.  She paused her search momentarily after picking up another book - she recognized it as a new book called 'Romeo and Juliette the Unrecognizable Love', starring Celine Dion and Anthony Hopkins.  Y/n smiled when she remembered reading a few chapters in the novel while she waited for Flippy to finish washing the dishes. She grabbed the book and sat down in the chair Flippy had left for her earlier. Flippy returned and plopped himself down on his favorite sofa.