40: Final Fight

Few weeks passed Flippy was destroying the town and his last target is Y/n.
Flippy POV:
I slowly blinked open my eyes and was greeted by the sight of Y/n
"Perfect~"  I purred before pulling out my knife.  I crept up behind her and placed the tip of the blade onto her neck "Surprised, huh?" I growled menacingly. Y/n turned around and looked at me wide eyed with fear "Flippy?"  Her voice cracked slightly. "Are you ready to die?~"  A small part of me wanted to let her go but she trying to kill me so I must protect myself from all harm even if it means killing her.
Suddenly I was hit in the chest by her which took me some time to react
"I don't want to hurt you."  She pleaded with tears flowing freely. I stared at her for a few seconds then lowered the knife. "No. You are manipulating me. I hate people like you."   I spat out venomously while gripping my knife.  She seemed to deflate slightly "Please.." she begged. Before I knew it I had grabbed her collar and slammed her into the wall "Tell me!" I screamed "What is to tell..." "Why are you making me feeling this way Y/n!"  I yelled "This whole situation with the Doctor has changed everything..Everything!!!" "So why are you being weak!" My grip tightened around her throat "Why don't you just kill me?!" I shouted, shaking her violently. She struggled desperately to breathe "Stop..stop..I..I.."  Her body started to become weaker. All the sudden she smashed her lips into mines , forcing herself to kiss me. I felt my grip loosen and the knife fall to the ground. The kiss continued till we both couldn't breath anymore. We stayed in each other's arms for what felt like forever. "I remember-" Before I could continue I fell to the ground throwing up black goo  all over the floor.
(Y/n POV)
"Flippy!" His name left my lips in horror as I saw him falling to the ground. His body trembled as he tried to get up but failed due to his injuries. His breathing became uneven and I was terrified.
"That what quite a show! But I have to ruin it. I'll just kill you both."  He said with a sinister laugh as he approached the two of us. "You'll have to fight me first..." I mumbled and faced Sniffles as well.  His grin widened at the threat as he threw his fist at me. I dodged his punch and punched him square in his eye. He groaned in pain and staggered back. I smirked at this and charged towards him. Once again he blocked my punch and swung at me. This time though his punch connected and he grabbed my arm tightly. I screamed in agony and tried kicking him, causing him to lose his grip. He stumbled backwards and grabbed my ankle and pulled me back forcefully.
I lost balance and fell to the ground with him. I kicked at his stomach, causing him to release his grip and push me away. He held his stomach and gasped in pain. As I got closer I kicked him in the stomach once again resulting in another pained grunt. "Don't. Mess. With. Me!"  I snarled, grabbing the knife from the ground and stabbing it directly through his heart. He stopped moving  after that. I dropped the knife and run towards Flippy's body. Tears stained my cheeks as I sobbed. I collapsed beside his dead body and hugged his limp lifeless body. I buried my face into his jacket and cried. I was scared, alone, and angry at myself. I didn't want to lose him not now...
"Y-Y/n...?" A soft and quiet voice called out. I froze in fear and slowly lifted my head up. Flippy was alive!  He sat there covered in blood and bruises, holding his stomach and looking at me with his one good eye. I let out a sigh of relief and hugged him tightly "Thought you were gone...!" I sobbed. He gently rubbed my hair with his uninjured arm and sighed "...So did I..." He replied softly. I sniffled "Don't ever scare me like that! I love you too much for that!"   I hiccuped while hugging him tighter. "I love you too Y/n..."  He whispered and kissed the top of my head. I rested my head on his shoulder and took a quiet moment. I'm never letting go...
It's been Three months since that day, me and Flippy went on a date  during one of our free times and had a wonderful time together. I missed Flippy very much, seeing him everyday only made me miss him more. I haven't seen Flipqy since but I dreamed of him every night. From then on it's been happy. Or is it?