10: Meet the Twins

"Flippy?..." Y/N muttered quietly when she saw Flippy holding onto the front rim of a crashed car. He used his strength to lift it off of the person and threw it towards another building where other people were standing in front of the car as blood began pouring out of its head and the passengers screamed and scrambled to get away as they were trapped inside. Flippy looked different. His shirt was torn, exposing part of his muscular chest. His eye color is still chartreuse, but darker. This wasn't Flippy anymore. He looked wild, desperate, and angry. She knew who that monster was, and it was not her friend. It was one of the most feared people, Flipqy...
As Flipqy ran outside to kill some more people, Y/N's legs started moving on their own, and soon she was running in the opposite direction. She made sure to run fast enough. She ran past many people fighting and killing each other. Everyone was screaming, crying, and panicking while everyone else tried their hardest to fight back. All these people fighting was overwhelming, yes or no. As far as Y/N knew, none of them had ever died before, or at least not willingly. This must have been horrible to watch... She shook her head and continued running until she reached the end of the street, where she stopped. She leaned over and rested her hands on her knees to catch her breath. Her whole body was shaking.
"Well.. well.. well.." y/n froze as she whipped her head towards where she thought the voice came from. Her heart skipped a beat as the figure stepped closer to her, her eyes grew wide in fear, and tears threatened to fall from her eyes. She took a step back, backing up and bumping into someone. The man behind her grunted as he grabbed hold of Y/N’s shoulder and steadied her. Y/N turned her head towards the guy who caught her, and her eyes widened once again as she recognized the person in front of her. "Got anything shiny?" she heard him say with a mocking tone, and Y/N felt her stomach churn. She could feel her face grow cold from terror. "What do you want..." She managed to squeeze out quietly, not wanting to risk angering the man who was currently standing in front of her. The man smiled before licking his lips and leaning down toward her ear, his hot breath sending chills down her spine. "The name’s Shifty, and that's my twin brother Lifty,"