9: Embarrassed to Disaster

Y/N nodded before accidentally cutting one of her fingers with a knife, letting out a yelp, and pulling her finger up to show the blood "Fudgecake," she said loudly, causing the attention of most of the restaurant to focus on her. She pulled out a napkin and quickly cleaned her finger and placed her thumb underneath it before trying to clean it, but it didn’t work. Flippy saw this. "Here, let me see it," he said gently, lifting Y/N's hand, which caused her to flinch. "I'll just go to the bathroom," she said before snatching her hand away from Flippy. She quickly stood up and rushed out to the bathroom, ignoring the curious stares and whispering coming from the other customers. Y/N opened the girl's bathroom door and slammed the stall door closed before throwing herself against the wall, breathing heavily as she gripped the sides of the door handle tightly. She started to shake and sob quietly. A single tear fell on her cheek and trailed slowly toward her lips. Tears slipped down her cheeks as she continued to sob quietly into her hands.
Suddenly the lights started flickering and loud noises echoed throughout the bathroom, making her scream and panic slightly. The lights finally stopped flickering, but the loud noises kept on echoing until she heard the sound of glass shattering and something heavy hitting the ground.
Suddenly the noise stopped abruptly. Y/N had to check what was going on; the door's lock had broken when it was smashed open. Y/n slowly reached the door and slowly pushed it open, hoping not to cause another crash. She looked at the floor and saw what had shattered; she noticed smoke coming out of a crack in the bathroom door and realized that there was a fire,  Y/n panicked. She immediately ran out of the restroom and down the hall until...
"Flippy?..." 

What happened Next? Read the next page! And I hoped you like it so far :) ~ Your Author Of Fanfics ♡