32: Argue

"I told you about apologizing and sounding defenseless"  he snapped bitterly.  She clenched her fist to hold back the urge to slap him across the face, but she held back nonetheless. "Why do you keep being a jackass..."  She spat angrily before clenching her fists tighter as her eyes narrowed in anger. She didn't notice the slight twitch at the corner of Flipqys mouth, but she did notice the small smile which formed on his face before he walked past her and sat down on the bench behind her. "Okay then twerp . I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... If that makes you happy" He said sarcastically, as he crossed his arms and leaned back against the seat, clearly unamused by her antics.  "You know what since you still have a large mouth why don't I just leave!"  She shouted angrily and then stomped her feet furiously as she turned her head away from him and began marching away from him.  However, her movements were halted when she heard a faint laugh escape his mouth and a smug grin crept upon his face.  "I can see why Flippy likes you..."  He commented while chuckling a bit.  Y/n turned her head towards him and glared heatedly at him while crossing her arms.  "Oh really? And what exactly do you mean by that?" She demanded.  "You 're very brave and selfless and even stupid if someone asks, you always stand up for others no matter the danger you might be put into"
He explained, his voice soft yet still dripping with sarcasm, as if mocking her. Y/n frowned in response, not entirely happy with his comment, and decided to ignore his remark. "And you're smart and kind and generous, despite everything you've gone through, you always strive to be better than others just because you think there's a good side to everyone.."