6: Flippy Secret

"Y-y/n?" A soft voice was heard next to them.
Both Y/n and Flippy slowly released their embrace and they looked toward where the sound was coming from. Standing next to the bench with a terrified look was Flaky
"Hi, Flaky it's good to see you!" Flippy said before stepping closer to her with an innocent smile on his face, but she backed away scared of him, and quickly ran towards Y/n  who immediately caught her.  "Flaky calm down it's just Flippy"  she murmured soothingly as she rubbed her back, this made Flippy lose his smile.  Flippy took one last glance at Y/n before walking away, he knew why Flaky was afraid but Y/n doesn’t know and if he lose Y/n because of his PTSD it would hurt him. After a few minutes of calming Flaky down, Y/n noticed Flippy disappear without saying a word. She sighed before walking home with Flaky, the girl still shaking in fear while clinging to Y/n’s side. The whole trip home she could feel Flaky eyes glaring daggers into the back of her head. Once in the safety of Y/n’s room Flaky burst into tears and ran over to her bed, curled up into a ball.
"Can you tell me why we're scared of Flippy? It hurt his feelings!"  Y/n questioned angrily
"Because Flipqy killed me?!" Flaky cried out
"Wha-" Y/n stuttered before sighing, she sat down on the end of her bed and held Flaky's trembling body close to hers, "Okay what do you mean he killed you?" Flaky was surprised before continuing "You don't know Flippy has PTSD?" Y/n frowned and shook her head, Flaky continued "He has PTSD that makes him act violent, he has tried to kill lots of people in his past life...he never really got over it and it affects how he sees people.."
"Well if he has PTSD.. how are you still alive?"  Y/n questioned, trying to understand the situation. "A curse... everyone in town dies easily but regenerates after a few hours" Flaky explained wiping away the tears streaming down her face. She looked at Y/n with a determined expression before asking "Now do you understand? Everyone is scared of him because he killed everyone in town constantly"  Flaky finished her last sentence. Y/n didn't have anything to say to that, she didn't believe that her story was complete and accurate.