33: Yum

And you're smart and kind and generous, despite everything you've gone through, you always strive to be better than others just because you think there's a good side to everyone.." he continued. "But don't forget that those are all weaknesses and the best way to get yourself killed is to fight and protect people without even knowing they can back stab you anytime that's why I'm trying to show you..." He finished off as Y/N's face became more serious again as she listened to his explanation. "I don't want you to make a mistake like I did," He continued before standing up straight and approaching her. "Because it might look happy now, but everything is straight-forward horrible. Learn to deal with it before becoming one of the weak." He spoke firmly as he came to stand directly in front of Y/N. Her expression softened considerably at his words "That's why..." He trailed off, placing his right palm against her left cheek, caressing her smooth skin with his thumb as he stared deeply into her eyes and leaned even closer so their noses almost touched. "I didn't kill you." He finished quietly as his index finger traced circles around her lip before pulling away and leaving her slightly dazed.

(LOL the simp is real)