29: Oo?

"Where exactly are we going?!" She asked enthusiastically as he continued his journey higher and higher into the sky. "There's this amazing flower field I like to visit when I can.. It's actually where I found out how to fly" he admitted sheepishly with a hint of happiness. "Wow.." was all Y/n could respond with as he flew over a hill, through the trees, and then finally landed in front of a beautiful garden filled with vibrant reds and purples. They both climbed out of the cloud and walked to a nearby bench, sitting down. "This isn't too far from home actually.. I'm sure if you wanted to visit sometime you could stay here." He stated simply as he stared deep into Y/n's eyes. "Oh.. You're so nice. Thank you Mr. Splendid!" She replied smiling brightly at him. "Oh.. Please call me Splendid." He corrected as he grabbed her hand and entwined his fingers with hers. "S.. Splendid?" She stuttered out, her face becoming flushed at his touch. "Only you can call me that." He stated before leaning closer to her face. "This is a little to f-fast!" She tried protesting but it only made him lean closer. Their noses were practically touching each other, their breathing quickening as they closed their eyes and waited for their lips to touch, to kiss.. or something but all of a sudden they were startled apart when a loud horn blew and they snapped their heads towards the sound. "Y/n!" A familiar voice called out from afar. "Flippy?

(What will happen next? I'm worried to lol, excuse the bad grammar actually trying to look back on my recent pages I wrote so I can fix the mistakes and I been focusing on my 2nd book of fanfiction, and fix that to.)