39: Plan going according

(Y/n POV)    
I ran to my house, tears streaming down my face. When I reached the front door, I knocked frantically. After awhile I stopped knocking and leaned against the door, letting the tears flow freely. "Y/n what happened?" I looked up to see flaky , sitting down beside me.  I wiped the tears away from my cheeks and looked up at her "Flippy forgotten who I am....Now I look like a stranger to him..." she placed a hand on my shoulder reassuringly  "It will get better sweetie"   I nodded "I hope so."  She patted my head lightly and stood up. "Come on let's go inside so you can clean yourself up before I go" "Okay."   She led me inside and shut the door behind us.
(Sniffles pov)
My plan worked! I have Flippy and Flipqy in control I can do whatever I want! I smiled to myself as I entered the elevator. As soon as I stepped out of the elevator, I went straight to the office to check up on Flippy. He was still staring at the window ever since Y/n left him.
"What a drama king..." I mumbled before walking to his bedside.
"You Alright?" "No for some reason I feel horrible it's like I know the beautiful stranger but I don't..."  He explained. "Yeah. I just want you to know that person is not who she think she is"   He looked at me puzzled "What do you mean?" I looked at him "She actually planning to kill you unless you stop her and everyone else in this town is too...You must protect yourself. Listen to my orders and you'll be safe."  He nodded, understanding what I meant.  "I will."   
"Great now go to sleep. Your healing takes a lot out of you, you need rest." "Alright..." He laid back down on his bed and drifted off to sleep almost instantly. I pulled out a syringe  from the case next to my chair and injected it into his arm once again. I put the vial back in its rightful place and walked away laughing.
"Just you wait happy tree friends...just you wait..."