His girl,summer

Enid's pov:

We was all waiting on studio A,as Emily and Michelle came in to speak "ok everyone listen.as all of you know already, Davis has left the next step to go to miss Angela's encore dance studio"Michelle says,great my friend is gone and it's all because of Jacquie." This means that we don't have an alternative however Michelle and  I have  decided that they will be no alternative "Emily says,what!." we got to get reshraling the ten person dance quickly than"Noah says as Michelle says"not so fast,Davis knows our ten person dance  in and out  this means recore graphing the dance ".Noah starts working on the new dance with us.

As we dance though the dance,I notice Jacquie has a sickod foot"maybe you should fix that sickod foot "I said as she gets up close to me" sorry are you the dance captain ? "She says Noah comes over"everything okay with the cheoro?" he as we nodded and went back to dancing.

we toke a break and I went into studio one to dance and let my feelings out and clear my head out.

.

I finished dancing when Jacquie was stood there"that was really good"Jacquie says as I sigh"thanks  I think we should get back to rehearsal "I say as I walked past.

we  performed the dance to emily,Michelle and Noah but Emily and Michelle was going to buy us shakes but I ain't going where Jacquie is.