Little Big Lies

Enid's pov:

We was all in studio A warning up and talking between ourselves since Emily and Michelle called us all to meet in the studio"dancers!attention! "Emily called as they both walked in and we gathered around"today is the a tough day at the next step,because Emily and I have to choose the alternate for the ten person dance"Michelle adds,I hope it's not me,I been training like mad." Michelle and I have come up with four people who could be it.if you are chosen than you will work with Noah on some extra choreo that you will preform for Michelle and me today.so we can choose"Emily tells up,please don't be me. "Our first person is davis,the second person is finn and third is Enid"Michelle says,what I been working so hard,guess I still gonna stuck in noah's shadow"and finally is ozzy"she adds," right let's get together and work on some choreo"Noah says all but us five leave.

We was working on choreo,what's up with ozzy he isn't paying attention.I guess that's good thing for me.We was soon performing the dance to Emily and Michelle,they all clapped when we finished"thank you for your time,take a few minutes break while we come to a choice "Emily says as we go for a break.

Me,finn,ozzy and Davis was in studio one waiting to find out which one of us would be the alternate for the ten person dance" okay guys listen up"Michelle says as they walk in and we stand in a line "Emily and I have  come to a decision that none of you will be the alternate"Michele says as me,finn and Davis hugged since ozzy was still say on the brench.If it's not us than who is it." hey you wanted to talk to me"Kingston says walking,wait is the alternate Kingston? "Yes we did"Emily says the three go in the office.