brave new world

Enid's pov:

Me,Noah,Ozzy and Kingston was sat in netural grounds since we didn't know  what do now that we are not going to regionals.We all flicking a bottle cap at each other when Jacquie walks over to us"hey!"to noah before Ozzy says"oh I new threads"looking at her new jacket.Jacique tells us that"Elliot bought jackets for the entire team".Great Elliot isn't in the room and he is still showing off.Ozzy says"he must be rich to buy ten jackets"before sitting"anyways a bunch of us dancers are going out tonight,you want to come"Jacquie asks Noah."actually I'm busy tonight"Noah says,what was my brother doing tonight, Jacquie asked if he was okay but Noah just left.

Me,Ozzy and Kingston was still sat in netural grounds trying to find out how Elliot paided for those jackets,"I got it,I think Elliot met a leprechaun and the leprechaun had a pot of gold.He toke the gold and got the gold"Ozzy says as me and Kingston frown Wondering how Ozzy could believe that."maybe he has a million friends and they each have him a dollar"Ozzy says and Kingston says"a million friends.. Elliot doesn't have any friends"well probably true."And ten jackets don't cost a million dollars "I added.

We all turn as Elliot walks in and we go over."so we  heard about your generous gifts"Ozzy says and Kingston says"you know,those jackets must've been epenxise"."they are custom too and dry clean only"I add as Elliot turned to me"jackets like that are only dry clean only"as he said it he turned away."how you pay for jackets like that"Kingston says before Ozzy says"did you win the lottery"causing Elliot to laugh.We carry on asking him as he says"no I don't have a part time job, not that I would the lottery.nots it that it's any of your business but I got the money from my parents"Elliot says before leaving

Heather says to us"Elliot forgot his credit card,can you please take it to him.i don't want to deal with him again today"as Kingston agrees and takes it.The three of us look at it"woah do you see that"Kingston says before ozzy says"quick to the world wide web"as we ran off.Elliot isn't his first name?

After we finished we ran to Michelles office and the two boys was saying werid things,"slow down,take a breath and try again"Michelle says."Eailer today,we got Elliot's credi card in netural grounds,left it,the name on the credit card isn't actually Eliot"Kingston says as michelle looks confused"his name is William Elliot"I said as Ozzy added"hes been using his middle name". Michelle frowns"that's completely normal,lots of-"she says as we cut her off saying "no no no no". Kingston says"William Elliot is a professional dancer" as Ozzy says"when we googled him,we found out that William aka Elliot danced on Broadway".As we have Michelle gave the card to proof it.