No shell

Enid's pov

We had not long arrived at regionals in our uniforms and was heading to the scoreboard "hey all the studios are up on the actor broad already" Finn says as we stopped to look "And we all have zero points"piper says as richelle says"expect for miss Angela's studio encore"as she pointed.It's only five points but we can get past it.Before we all split up to look around.

There was still awhile before we had to perform the hip hop number as we was one of the last so I was exploring the lobby when I spotted davis"davis?hey"I said walking over as she turned "hey".I need to fix things after what happened" look I'm sorry"I said as she said it back.As we hugged glad that we was friends again before Jacquie came up"Enid!we got to get ready "as I missed and went to get ready.

We was waiting in the wings to perform as acronation finished their routine after came off atage." come on guys"Michelle says as me,Jacquie,summer,henry,Noah and Finn walk out "let's get it"Noah says as we get into our positions.We finished our finished and went back off stage and hugged each other before the scores was announced.Omg!yes!we are in first place with 90 points,this is great,we killed that dance.We all went to change into our uniforms or into the contemporary dance costumes if they was in it.

We was in the wings watching the other teams until it was our turn and we cheered as Noah,summer,piper,Kingston and ozzy walked in state and started the routine.This isn't good!piper messed up her ariel,this could cost us our first place and our chance to get further into regionals.Now we are into five place,this is bad but I hope Noah and richelle duet can do it.It's Noah and richelle they can do anything.We was all watching Noah and richelle do their duet.We all cheered as they went on stage.

omg that was amazing,it's so clear that they are the best dances at tns.They killed that duet.We all hugged before all dance captains went on stage to find out who is going though to the finals.We all watched worried.We did it!Yes we are going to the finals!!!!