Convention Tension

Enids's pov:

Although I still wasn't back at the studio yet since i hurt my ankle when I was pratcing at home meaning that since the next step doesn't like anyone injuried dancing,I couldn't be at the studio but I had to come to the studio today because it's my brother Noah's birthday and I wasn't gonna miss it for some silly injury from trying moves i couldn't do.I had just arrived at the studio with Noah after we left a bit later than normal as Noah had to open his presents.woah I never seen some many people in one studio.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the wild style dance convention hosted by the next step"Emily says on the sage as everyone clapped."today is a very important day because the day is the wild card competition for a spot at regionals.another exciting thing happening is that there will be a very special workshop with the world famous ditto"as we clapped when Emily finished.Michelle toke the mic"and to kick off the convention we have a showcase performance by the next step"as everyone clapped.

Everyone moved to the side lines like me and other members of Tns was standing who wasn't preforming today.After summer, Jacquie, Richelle, Henry and Kingston performed,everyone cheered and clapped before they came over to the rest of us and we all hugged.I had to be on drink stall duty with Ozzy while people was signing in and stretching for the Leon backwood class or the workshop with ditto.

Emily went back on stage to talk as everyone not in the workshop gathered around"joining our esteemed pannel of judges today is Leon backwood"Emily says while everyone cheered and clapped.Leon came in"well good luck to all the team competing for the wild card first up debsie Lester dance academy"he says as everyone moves to the sides.We all watched everyone completing from sides while me,Ozzy,Piper and Finn watched from our stands.

After many teams completed it was time to hear who we may be completing against at regionals"can I have everyone's attention please"Leon says as everyone turns around"thank you guys again for you awesome performances but we reached a decision and the winner of the wild card spot and the team going to regionals  is acronation"as they cheered and we all clapped.

Later on me and some of the others was hiding while Jacquie was talking to Noah"planned you a surprise party.happy birthday noah.and that's not all"Jacquie yells as me,Richelle,Henry,summer ad Finn came with me,Henry and Richelle always wearing tops with Noah's face on it like Jacquie had on.richelle set the cake down in front of a surpised Noah"it's your birthday it's your birthday hey"we came yelling ad Noah says"you got me on a cake.where did you get this picture"as we carried on cheering before Noah stopped us"okay okay hold up.this is by far the weridest and funniest and nicest thing anyone has ever done for me"as we cheered.

Emily came in"it's your birthday?"she asks as we stopped cheering before noah says"yeah it's my birthday".Emily looked at the cake"and you turned 18" as Noah says "I did the big 18".Emily kept acting werid like making sure he wasn't 17.Befofe she left and we all look at each other but hanged out anyway.