it's all fun and games

Enid's pov:

We all was in studio A learning cheo from Michelle"1...2...3"as we did the move"nice,3 and 4" as we did all the moves"I'm gonna step out for a little bit so you guys can work on your cheography"Michelle says before she left.I was at the back wit the other girls ready to work on it while the boys was in the middle of the studio.Before

me and Amy walk to the boys who was standing there"so how is it going"am asked the four boys as the kingstin says as I said"we got some acro stuff so we should probably get started" as all but Latroy agree.Latroy says"uh actually,before we get started we need our God luck charm"good luck charm?I have never heard from Noah or anyone.as Amy says"oh yess good luck charm Tns traditional" as Henry agreed.I am so confused right now.Before Kingston says"I have actually heard of that traditional before" making me relise that Latroy is trying prank Ozzy so I said"yeah so have i"before Latroy looked at ozzy"Emily has this lucky bronzo ballet slipper that she won at a competition this one time but it's in her desk draw you should go get that"as ozzy frowns."yeah and honest you are lightest on you feet so you can sneak past and she never seem you coming"as Henry pretand to sneak.Ozzy agreed as we clap.We all started laughing after he left.

We carried on practicing in our groups before Kingston says"guys guys.wheres ozzy he's been gone a while"causing us all to stop.We all agreed"oh yeah he be fine"latroy says before henry says"what if Emily caught him?"Oh no we would be a lot of trouble for this."you are just overreacting"Latroy says as Kingston says"someone text him".Latroy points at the entrance"nope I don't as he is right there",we all look over to see Ozzy come running in as we hug glad he is still alive."oz"Latroy says"where's the slipper at?" Before Ozzy says"well I didn't find the slipper but I did find a registertion form" as we look at him confused."for a dance competition for dances around the world"what is he talking about.Kingston says"um what's this dance competition called?" Before Ozzy says"don't worry about that part we each get one thousand dollars each if we win"as Henry says"legit?"and Ozzy confirmed.As we all got excited for this could we win this?"I think we are in"Amy says and Ozzy says "great I   have a dance in mind but the competition is this weekend"as we tell him to show us.

We stand in our places as Ozzy says"the dance is part of the curtail"as Kingston says"I have never heard of nithanda before" as we agree."it's in eastern Europe so it's on the small counties so you won't".we agree as Ozzy says"so the main focus of the dance is the knees as we do some werid moves with our knees.We copy what Ozzy does,before long we are being ostroages.

We was still dancing the dance ozzy taught us when we heard a shout "Amy Abigral!what are you doing!"as we all stopped dancing to see Amy's mun i think judging by her face and Amy's.Amys mum and her was in Michelle's office talking when Michelle comes to us"I'm so disappointed in every single one of you,you just embrassed the studio in front of Amy's mother,now I have to go deal with that.you guys was dancing like chickens" before Latroy puts his hand up"ostrich" which made Michelle more annoyed."I left you guys with such an important routine to work in a d you blew it,good job"Michelle yells at us.I wished we never did this prank now Amy has to payed the price it's not fair on her"when I saw a lot I mean you might be here all night but I really don't care,work!"Michelle yells before going to the office.

We was working on the routine while they was still in the office which is looking bad.As we dance we look over to still them walking out of the office as Michelle says"please please reconsider"to Amy's mum who said"no no,my mind is made up.I am pulling Amy from the studio".We all stopped dancing and watched feeling bad for Amy.I would never of Done the prank if this was what

Enid's pov:

I was in studio A with Amy,Ozzy and Michelle doing some moves she wanted us to see when  Henry ran in"guys!guys!stop everything i know why they need our cubes" as we stopped,Michelle asked"what?" Before henry says"noah told me that in studio one that Leon blackwood masterclass"."Leon blackwood" Amy says as Ozzy says cool and I said wow."I know right that's what I thinking so it's okay we can go?"Henry as Michelle as we are loooked at her hopeful"yeah"she agreed as we cheered excited."let's go"Michelle says leading us four to studio one as we changed Leon over and over.

As we came into studio one,everyone in tns east looked at us,Emily was disgusted to see us."hey "Michelle says before Emily asked to talk to her alone for a second while we talked with Noah who did a hand shake with henry.I bet they learnt that for hours.I noticed that Amy was a bit upset that Piper was trying to get her to go away so I went and sat by Amy to talk with her.After a little bit leaon blackwood walked in"wooo!what's good yo!"he said"how you all doing"as we all clapped for him I mean the guy is straight up amazing why won't we will clap for him."ready to get start?"Leon as Emily and Michelle when Michelle said that we all was causing Emily to glare.As we all waited at one side while Leon was on his phone,Emily and Michelle was talking loud of enough that we could hear if we cared but not leon."okay here's the thing you and your dancers can stay but you have stay in the back and not talk or do any of the cheo?"Emily says as Michelle signed annoyed"alright fine whatever"she repiled.Whats the point of being here if we can't dance"come on guys"Michelle says we she looks at us four as  move to corner to watch."alright you guys excited?"Leon says to Tns east. Who said yes back,this is so bad,why did Michelle let us come if we can't even dance of talk."I love dancers who go 110 percent all the time, alright so what i am gonna do is I am gonna choose a few of you who i want to work with and build a routine on alright let's go"Leon says looking at Tns east members"girl Jacquie"Leon says pointing at her before she got up to to him and they hugged"good to see you again"he said to her.Jacquie knows Leon that's amazing and she is so lucky."alright bro,come on up"Leon says pointing at noah.well if I can't dance than at least my brother gets to dance with him.Noah thanked him as he got up.Leon pointed at this guy that Piper was talking with early"you alright smiles i take you"as the guy went over to them.Leon looked around"uhhh..yes miss bubby"he said pointing at the blonde girl Lola i think as she went over to the group thanking him and hugging him."alright one more i got one more..you"he says pointing at amy.oh no this gonna annoy Emily that one of us gets choose"in the back come on out"he says and Amy says"I am just here to autod" as Leon says"autod we do that at dance,you gonna come join us come on up"as Michelle gently pushed Amy to as me,ozzy and Henry smile at her while Emily glares at Amy.

Henry, Ozzy and I watched them practice  whole other Tns east members sat on the benches watching.i am happy for Amy but this is not good for tns west."oooohhh look who came to the party"Leon says to Amy as we all clapped.pipee looked annoyed at Amy for this."you pick up quick girl"Leon says to Amy."this routine has a bit of streamy little romance in there you know what I mean"pointing at Noah and Jacquie.I smiled since my brother did like Jacquie but I couldn't help but notice Henry was a bit annoyed by this since he used to date Jacquie.

Leon tells Noah and Jacquie what to do which looked amazing as we all clapped as Leon says"yeah you know what I am talking about you can feel the heat,it's kinda hot in here yeah"leon was right about that,Noah and Jacquie definitely like each other.Please date each other!.We all toke a break as I sneak off seeing Jacquie go follow my brother.i watched from the door frame peaking out as Jacquie says"heyy" as Noah  said it back"you doing great in there"Jacquie says as Noah says"thanks you too,it's actually pretty cool he paired us up"as Jacquie agreed"I agree with him,I think we have a lot of chemistry"as Noah agreed as Noah laughed.Jacquie asked while Noah repiled"you actually danced so hard in there that you danced one of eyelashes off"as Noah helped us get it off as they both stare at each other and Henry watched past be frowning at why I was hiding but didn't say anything as he walked into the locker room"hey guys"Why Henry they clearly was gonna kisses!!.They both repiled hey as Jacquie started coming to leave so I ran off not wanting to get caught.

After I ran back I stood by the Ozzy as everyone came back to watch the group routine.They was amazing and the dance too.as we all clapped Leon says"you guys are all great,thanks for having me,Emily, Michelle.co-studio heads thank you so much fo inviting me"Emily looked angry than Piper look towards Amy during the dance.Leon left as me and Ozzy went over to Amy"Amy that was great"Ozzy says and I said"you danced so amazing"as Amy says"thank you I'm still shaking"as showed us her shaky hands as Ozzy kept going on about how amazing the dance was.

After Ozzy finished Amy went to talk to piper who grabbed Josh as I know know his name after hearing it and left as we watched.I felt bad for Amy this dance wasn't her fault you can't say no to Leon blackwood,he is Leon blackwood.I hugged Amy before leaving to walk home since Emily wanted Tns east to stay to talk.Probaly about us,Tns West.

of happen,we should asked michelle about that competition."and you should be ashamed of yourself,you manipulate these kids into coming when they actually dancing all the real"Amy's mum says when Amy called for her to stop by saying mum twice before her mum yelled"stop it Amy!she was dancing on A troupe ad now she is wasting her time,what I can promise you this is going nowhere and my daughter is not going anywhere.Say goodbye to your friends Amy."I stopped as she left.I felt so bad i wish I could of stopped it.