pointe of no return

Enids's pov

We was in studio one and we was all packing everything we need to pack for the qualifier video.When Jacquie and Noah come in with west and Daniel to work on their lift.I am totally out of here just in case they are going to argue.

We all had just arrived at the Opera house where we will filming the video at,this place looks amazing and it looks prefect for our video.We all get ready to shoot the video by pratcing so it can be as good as if can"okay people time to shoot the video"Noah says as we all get into our starting positions.

After we finished the video,we all headed back to the next step.It was so amazing, we have to get into regionals and if not than the other teams must be like 200% prefect.

Days later,we was all in studio A waiting to find out the news but Emily and Michelle or Richelle wasn't here yet,"hey guys it's time"Noah says as we all come over excited to find out if we got in."are we going to regionals?"Jacquie asks as Noah reads.Since Noah was taking a while to tell us and he was looking at tablet still,we all kept saying his Noah hoping that he will tell us.Noah looks up"we made it"he says as we all jump around hugging and cheering.Yes! We are going to regionals!

(Season six coming very soon)