Dance-zilla

Enids's pov:

We was all in studio A working though our duets as miss Angela walked in"dancers a Troupe, you've now had plenty of time to prepare your duets so impress me.bring on the dazzle"she says as we all cleared out the way for Noah and Jacquie to dance.When it finally got to mine and summer's time to preform our duet.

After everyone had preformed our duets,miss Angela calls everyone over"alright well I can see you're having fun out there but is that what the judges want to see.fun is one thing dazzle is another."she says"an example of that would be lily"as she pointed to lily,really"she will be our star dancer, beautiful job lily.fortunatley there's a dancer who will be able to keep up with you lily"she says as we all look at each other, wondering who that dancer was"Richelle partner with lily,back to pratcing your dazzle"miss Angela said before leaving.

We was all in studio A going though the group dance with Richelle sat on the bench watching so she could pick up the chero"okay ready,lots of dazzle.five,sixs,seven,eight"miss Angela says as we do the dance."lots of smiles"miss Angela tells us as we all did a really fake smile while we dance.We kept running though it mutiple times.

I walked into studio one since ozzy told me that Finn needed help with his contemporary."hey guys"I said as I walked in seeing Ozzy and Finn there"hey Enid""hey"they both said to me."ready to get started"I asked Finn"absolutely"Finn says."s I had a great idea,you could start by dancing our names out"I said as Finn nodded"oh yeah okay,like using hip hop moves"he said before Ozzy left the room."let's start with you dancing out your name"I said to Finn as he spelt out Finn with hip hop moves,he really does need help than.

"That was so great,let's try and do more contemporary feel,um reach out the F a little bit more"i say as Finn frowns with a "okay"before he does it.Finn points at me"I wanna see you now dance out your name using hip hop moves"Finn says before I did it confused."so like the hip hop way right so it's more like tick tick tick tick not so much smooth"he told me showing me how,"okay so I have a idea,maybe we could mash up contemporary and hip hop, we can make like a hip hop and contemporary duet"I said since Finn is clearly trying to not do contemporary"that's such a sick idea"Finn says.

We toke a break before going to studio A with some of the others when lily came in with Richelle"okay guys,so I have something to say so gather around, firstly I would like to let everyone to know that Richelle is my new assistant so go though her"lily tells us,oh no."secondly I gonna be picking the alternative for regionals today, actually since you know them best,what's their weakness"lily asked Richelle.They both walked to Henry"Henry can't do ballet at all,I mean look at those feet.they like bricks"Richelle says,what is she doing"Jacquie only dances with one facial expression I mean if you're gonna be a well rounded successful dancer.she gonna have to work on that".

Richelle and lily than walked to Amy"and amy, is really nice"Richelle says as amy thanked her before lily cut it"but nice doesn't win regionals".They than walked to me"enid she doesn't know a lot of the names of moves while b troupers do"Richelle says about me,wow rude!They than walked to Kingston"Kingston just graduated  baby ballet"Richelle says as Lily says"aww cute" before they went to Noah"Noah always puts his relationships before dance .yeah I don't really know if dance is really important to him any more"Richelle says to lily.we all left studio A a bit upset with me going to studio one to work on the duet with Finn.

After we finished,Finn helped me up"hey enid good job,I don't know what you need help with your hip hop"he said as I frown"help with hip hop,I am hip hop.i thought you need help with contemporary"I said back causing Finn to frown"who told you,I needed help with my hip hop?"Finn says as we both relised"Ozzy!"we both said.

MeJacquie,Amy,summer,Henry, Kingston and Noah was all stretching"that rehearsal was harsh,I cannot believe Richelle said that to you guys"summer says to us before Kingston says"baby ballet is a hard class guys"as we agree."yeah,am I really that nice all the time?"Amy asked us before Jacquie says"yes but that's a good thing".We stood up as summer said"we need a plan"before Richelle came walking in and Amy says"Richelle" who came over to us."where's your new bestie?"Amy says, Richelle can go back to lily and become a favorite for all i care."funny you should say that because my new bestie,just gave me all the information we need to get our studio back" Richelle says as we all look between each other"you guys in?"Richelle says to us