wink it out

Enids's pov:

We was all  in studio A currently working with the barswith Noah leading us."ready let's do it, arm out"Noah says as we all did as he said"to the side,tendu",we was all here but lily but it's not like she could get into trouble or anything"Kingston pull up"Noah says as Kingston says"I'm trying".After we had all finished,miss Angela walked into studio A with Lily"okay cool,thanks  for taking over Noah but I'm here now though so you can take you spot at the bar"lily says as Noah frowned.

"So it lily,Noah's dance captain everyone voted him to be in charge.Noah continue,lily take your spot"miss Angela says, woah didn't expect miss Angela to do that.Noah went back to leading the practice"tuck those tail bones,"miss Angela says as Noah told us all to rise.As we all rised,miss Angela spoke again"yeah we don't want to see table tops tuck them in.thats it, that'll give you better balance,better core strength.Lily wonderful smile, there's a win, Amy' eyes front.you all look like you're ready for bed come on let's go.stop tipping fozzy"Really is it really that hard to remember names.

"We're here to win people,shake it out.Excellent people tommorow we're gonna start working on duets.so start thinking about your dance partner."miss Angela says before henry and Amy start to talk quietly"Henry and Amy,I believe I said thinking, not talking while I'm talking"miss Angela before tells them before they said sorry."um excuse me miss Angela"summer says holding her arm up"yes summer"miss Angela says looking at summer"uh we should find a partner for Piper right because she's just not here today,she's sick."summer has a point"well I'm not worried about Piper ,this is what happens when you miss rehearsals"miss Angela says before we went to practicing.

*The next day*

We was all in studio A warming up as Noah says"summer,you got some great turns"once summer finished turning"thanks Noah"she repiled before Jacquie spoke up"yeah yeah those are great I think you need a little bit more work maybe,you can pull up on your supporting leg to see.dont hop" wow Jacquie you don't sound slightly jealous at all"oh yeah"summer says.We all was warming up and talking between each other when lily walks in"hey guys so I guess I'm leading today so let's all get ready and spead out" before Noah says"lily I usually lead the warm up"before lily repiled"well to me it just looks like people are goofing off" as they  look at us all who was just standing there waiting"I was just waiting for you to arrive before I started the warm up"Noah says as all of us but Noah and lily look at each other.

"Okay well I'm here now so I mean again we've gonna get moving so  everyone spead out.come on guys let's go"lily says as we all just stand there not moving"oh I see what's going on here,you guys don't know you should listen to me or Noah.Well let me put it this way,miss Angela is my mum and I'm closest to her so do you really think that Noah would be the one in charge"Really Lily,come just cause your her daughter doesn't mean you are dance captain,that's Noah's job.As we all did what lily wanted so we didn't want to become a Target.

I walked into studio one to get a head start on what I can do for the duet and whoever I get as a partner when I see Finn and Jacquie in there already"what are you guys doing?"I asked them"I'm just auditioning Finn"Jacquie says after they both looked over to me"yeah I'm actually auditioning Jacquie"Finn says before Jacquie cut him off"no you're not".Before I say"anyways I was coming to use the space for my space for my duet but I can come back later" before Jacquie says"oh yeah we can totally share the space.wheres your duet partner?"Yeah I don't have one, I really need to lie than"oh,she or he is beside me"I said as they both says that they are not"he or she is probably in the charging room probably got lost on the way.im gonna go get her or him"I say before I left.

*Time skip*

Me,lily,Amy,summer,henry,Ozzy and Noah was all in studio one stretching/sitting waiting for  rehearsals to start although Winnie who is a b trouper is sat on the bench near us."all right dancers,are we going to regionals or are we going to sleep on her feet"as we get up and so did Winnie.B troupers aren't supposed to join in."everybody,Winnie's gonna be joining us at rehearsal today"miss Angela says as we look at her"hi,this is so great there's no drama in a Troupe i love it.theres so much drama in b troupe and no one listens to you when you have to dance all your feelings out"Winnie says before miss Angela cut her off making us all practice.

I walked into studio 1 with Kingston since i asked if we can be duet partners and Jacquie and Finn are still in there "oh we can go though here when we enter"I said as I go through the middle of Jacquie and Finn making them stop.As me and Kingston work on some moves befofe Jacquie says"I'm gonna need you to move,I need to do a jata i think we should add like something like this"as we stopped.I could clearly tell that Jacquie was trying to upstage me."we go go around this way  step step than  go look"I say as we both did the move before Jacquie trys to take upstage me again.Until Jacquie did a illusion and I said"that was actually really cool"as Jacquie thanks us all "after that you should do a double and than step step"I said to Jacquie as she did it"oh my gosh so the illusion than the double"as me and Jacquie came do this basically and laughing around with each other.We did all the moves that was killer.I think me and Jacquie should work to together on this duet.

We was all in studio one with miss Angela and lily in front of us"everyone I would like to indrouce your new dance captain"what that's so not right that's Noah's job as we all clapped very fakely as she gave Winnie a t shirt.what about Piper that's her spot,what's even is happening"what about piper"summer says as Lily says*there an open  spot on b Troupe for Piper"as summer says"so you get kicked off if you are sick"as miss Angela says that it's Piper's fault making summer speak up"it's not fair,I see how you pick  on Piper and I can see that you favourite lily.we all should be treated equally.Your dance captain and Piper should have her spot that's the plan"as miss Angela says"if you want to continue on this team than follow my rules but tonight you're cleaning mirrors".As we all hugged summer.

*Later*

Summer was cleaning the mirrors as me,Noah and Amy came in to help her"what are you guys doing here?"summer asks as noah says"listen even if we couldn't get Piper's spot,what you did was epic"as we started to help her when everyone else came in to help."honestly miss Angela is a monster we needs monster to bet her.we need a dancezilla"summer says as we hear a "hey guys"as we all turned to see Richelle and we smiled since we had our dancezilla.