Room service

Enid's pov:
Guess what? We're at dance mania,the dance mania. I can't believe it that we're here minus Finn that's not here yet but hopefully soon. I put my bag down with everyone else's as nick speaks to us"okay room keys" while he handed out keys to us all,I'm staying with summer even though it was supposed to be Richelle but now she is all I'm a soloist not a team member anymore."let's get a photo"nick tells us as we got into position for the photo"yo guys!make sure create some level"Ozzy says as we got ready for the photo"oh god,good thing in tall,okay"nick says as he snaps the photo of us all before miss soloist walked pass to our dismay"oh that's a rubbish photo!"nick says as Richelle walked past.

"Wow!""nice!" Me and summer said as we entered the our hotel room,the colours in here are so prefect together"okay,what  bed you want?"summer asked as I picked the one near the window"um, I'm going to take that one."I repiled taking my team jacket off"although I do usually sleep near a door,swap beds?"with summer agreeing. After we swapped,I may not like this bed after all. I can't help it,I'm not good at decisions"there's a bit of a cold air,do you wanna swap?"I asked before we swapped again before there was a knock at the door. Summer went to open it to reveal Richelle,I used to look up to her a lot when I was on j troupe but not anymore."hi summer,can we talk"she asked as I walked over"there's nothing you can say that fix this."before I shut the door on her.

There may be a team all in one room with a menu worth of food right now,it may be us but the food is so good that we ordered the menu again. Thanks dance mania for free food"guys I miss this,the whole team hanging out" summer says before ordering more fries. Kingston and Ozzy went to ask why the hotel cut us off while the rest of was dancing around in the hotel room, I love competition if they all have food parties."we have news!Ozzy said as he ran in with Kingston who was all lovey dovey over lily keeping his pie" we saw Richelle talking to that bozo we battled after auditions"Ozzy tells us before Kingston said Jones followed by Henry throwing a pillow down"there's a few things I need to say to her"lily says annoyed as we headed down stairs.

"We'll look who it is,it's good to see you again"we hear Jones says as he approaches us with the tow of male members of j cruise,I wonder where the others was"I saw you talking to Richelle. I hope she didn't share her choreo." As Jones spoke in his usual tone that is kinda annoying"oh,we would never steal choreo. We want to lose with yours but thank you."Jones says as Ozzy got closer to him"well we're going to win" causing jones to cross his arms"not without Richelle. It's good to see she's not being held back by you guys any more."he said before they left. Maybe he was right.