Coup d'etat

Enids's pov:

Enids's pov:

"Five,six,seven,eight"miss Angela counts as we go through our group dance.As we finished,miss Angela says"you getting better,it's need to be clear.the biggest smiled that you got, alright"as we all noticed miss Kate walk into studio A"miss Kate!"we says as all us dancers but Finn,summer and lily ran to hug her."aww miss you guys"miss Kate says as we all have a group hug."excellent well Kate,you and I are going to lunch.so everybody great job but clean it up"miss Angela says as they leave.

We all was in a group talking while lily was in the office"okay guys we don't have a lot of time to do this so here is the plan"Richelle says as she tells us what do.As we was about to do a team hand up throw,we heard Lily's voice"what are you doing" before richelle repiled"Ozzy was just telling us about how he ate a cookie that dropped in Kingston shoe" as ozzzy says"yeah I ate the whole thing" causing lily to say" yeah eww, so like my mum said this dance needs be so much more tigher"

Richelle cut lily off"you know what I think we have some important business  in studio one so why don't we go work on our duet .you guys heard what lily said right"as we all nodded saying yeah befofe they left and we all ran in different directions.

After a while we was all adding the finishing touches when Richelle and lily came in"what's going on,what are you doing"lily says as she noticed the huge picture of miss Angela,oh didn't she look upset but we did this all so it's too late now."take that down now!"lily yelled before Finn ran in"miss Kate and miss Angela are coming"he said as we all but lily stood In a group behind the food table.As they walked in they looked around confused"what is that"miss Kate says pointing at the huge picture of miss Angela who says"uh I" before Noah and Jacquie went over and set the cake down before taking the lid off"congratulations"they both said revealing the cake as we all clapped.

"Congratulations on your new position at miss angela's the next step"miss Kate says as she looked at miss Angela before Richelle went over"the dancers are just implementing all of the changes that miss angela was planning to do with the next step when she became a partner."as miss Kate looks annoyed at miss Angela before richelle shows miss Kate the photos of what miss angela was going to do on her phone"along with this and this and this".miss Kate turned to miss Angela"little premature don't you think? you planned to change the studio and name once you became a partner.i think we need to go speak in my office"yes!!

We all waited outside as we saw them shouting at each other.It started to look like miss Angela was winning over miss Kate which isn't good.Me and Ozzy started to hand out some cake to everyone before Ozzy went to lily and Richelle."I trusted you.i told you my mums plan how could you"lily says as Richelle says"lily it's nothing personal"which caused lily to get annoyed"you betrayed me"before Richelle stepped closer to her"you betrayed Piper".We all turned watching as it unfolded"no that was different, I was doing what's best for the next step"lily says as Richelle points at "no you was doing what's best for you".

Ozzy walked over with two pieces of cake"alright let's regroup and eat some cake"he says before lily grabs a slice"you know what Richelle could use some cake"before hitting Richelle in the face with the cake.yoi don't do that Richelle,she will do it worse."no lily you could use some cake"as she hit the other piece of cake in her face.Finn yells "food fight!"as we all grab food and started throwing it at each other.Even lily joined it laughing as we all did it.i own this food fight not just the dance floor.

I was covering Noah's face with cake when someone hit miss Angela in the face with some cake"who  throw that cake!someone better  step forward or you're all doing planks all afternoon"as we all stopped and looked over.Summer walked forward"I did,i threw the cake"she said before Amy joined her before Amy says"I threw the cake" than ozzy joined them"I threw the cake".Noah than walked forward"I threw the cake" than richelle did the same before I joined them"I threw the cake". Kingston than says"I threw the cake" before Henry and Finn did the same but only Lily didnt.

"Fine,than you're all doing planks"miss angela tells us before miss Kate cut her off"oh you don't  have the right to demand that because you are no longer of the next step"as we all cheered a bit and hugged each other."you're gonna regret this because I've already made plans to defect the next step at regionals"miss Angela says to miss Kate causing us all to stop and look over."prepare for defect,lily we're leaving"miss Angela says before she turned and  got some cake off her own face and smashed it onto miss Kate's as we gasp than lily looks at us"lily let's go!"miss Angela yells from the door as Lily walked out and we all wave slightly while smiling."you all need to clean this up right now."miss Kate says as we all smiled trying not to laugh"don't don't laugh don't laugh"as we laughed slightly and she went into the office.We all turned and looked at each other and cheered loudly.

After we finished cheering,we started to clean when Amy ran out with Henry running after with cake on his face yelling her name.When they came back,we started to dancing around excited that miss Angela was gone.We than all throw our arms in the air"A TROUPE!"