the comeback kid

Enid's pov:
We was all called into studio A for some reason that wasn't said but it's weird having Nick and Emily around instead of Michelle and Emily.As we waited,talking among ourselves,we saw Lily there.What is she even here?she and her mom caused enough damage to the studio in the past.we all looked so confused of why Lily was here when Finn walked in"hey guys,sorry I'm late.my so went longer than I expected,I had to get the perm touched up,the roots were growing in straight.you know how it is"he said,dude!did you noticed that Lily is right behind you? "What's wrong with everybody" he asked as Nick and Emily walked in the room before Finn turned and stepped back"woah!what is Lily doing here "he said.Finally!she been there the whole time!ugh boys.

" Lily is here to audition for the final spot on A troupe.so let's back it up and give her the space she needs. "Emily says as we all moved out the way.Please be bad Lily,I don't like to hope that people dance bad but it's lily,we can't have her as the final dancer of the team.As she danced,it's like it's not the same lily,like where was the winks or the sass.Is this even Lily or an alien come to turn us into dancing puppets...to far maybe but who is even is this!

Emily and Nick left us to decide if Lily gets on the team or no.We was all talking about how bad Lily is as a person when Emily says" okay everyone!I think we can all admit that lily's solo was phenomenal .We think that she would make an excellent addition to a troupe "before Nick adds" yeah I can't think of a reason why she shouldn't be a part of a troupe " as some of us all mentioned reasons of why she shouldn't before summer says"but guys,that solo was amazing and maybe if she was on the team than we have a better chance of winning nationals " as Kingston replied "I think it's about more than just dance.if you want good dancers than we can go to b troupers who are just as good,like heath" before ozzy points at Kingston "bad Kingston!no!I would take Lily over heathcliff any day of the week.She's more a troupe material than an b trouper"before we all started to voice our opions to each other.

" Hey hey okay! "Nick says making us all stop talking and look at him"i mean if you ask me,if you guys are trying to figure out if you can with her,than one of you needs to dance with her" as we all tried to make each other do it" well, I already danced with her when she was on a troupe "ozzy says as we all look over"that's true ozzy!you did a duet with her right?" summer says waiting for the confirmation before she said"which means you know exactly how bad she used to be so you can duet with her to see if she changed"as we all agreed.Ha good luck to ozzy.

*time skip to  break*
I walked into  the next steeply see ozzy,Kingston,amy ,piper,Finn  talking about Lily.I came over as Finn says"I think she's a spy like the bad guys who try to steal state sercets and leave behind a trial of destruction.see piper we saw the whole movie"Finn has a point as we all start talking about it Lily has changed and why she is here before we fell quite seeing her standing in the door way.Oh no,she heard what she said.this isn't good"do you think she heard us? "Finn asked as amy said"she heard us"Than summer says"guys what are we doing?we talking about how bad Lily is when we the people who are talking behind someone's back"She is right,we are horrible to do that to someone.Lucky richelle told us what miss Angela about it.We need to make this up to lily.

We all made Lily dance with us when we found her in studio A,I hope she forgives us.Wow Lily and ozzy's duet is amazing,I really hope she stays as she could be our key to winning nationals.Before we all starting dancing around