United and divided

Enid's pov:

We was all in studio one stretching and show each other's different moves we learnt.I looked up from stretching to see Elliot talking to Kingston and Henry, Eliot spoke loud enough for me to hear"did you think that was a request.see if im gonna carry this whole team on my back than you have to start doing things my way,so can you move"this guy is so rude,I know we need him but he is going to make a lot of enemies here."beautiful"Michelle says as she walks in"that Ariel was so high and prefect.you know everyone here could definitely learn something from Elliot."yeah like how to be a jerk"I say quietly as Kingston agrees."you know what I'm learning everything from them, they are the absolute best"Elliot says as we look at each other annoyed.

"Michelle"Piper yells running after her before they was talking.After we finished,Piper came back and told us that she and Elliot was going to be doing the duet.Poor Piper being stuck with that jerk.We all left expect Piper and Elliot,I went to netural grounds to work on some homework with some of the others so we can talk about Elliot.

I was waiting for Noah in the locker room when he came in with a sad looking face"what's wrong?"I asked as he said"I am not part of Tns east no more"."what!you're like the best dancer at the next step!how could she do that!she is such a-i was cut off by Noah saying"cause I'm part of Tns west now".I hugged Noah straight away"omg that's awesome" I said so excited that we was on the same team"it's not longer sibling vs sibling"Noah grabs his bag"come on let's go home"he says as we left to go home.