east meets west

Enid's pov:

Today was the day that the dance battle takes place.All of Tns west was doing the finishing touches on the group dance.After a quick break we came back to stretch and when we finished we turned to see Tns east and Emily stood there.We all walked to our sides as we wait.I watched Noah walk over to Jacquie talking to her before he came back surprise.There was only four of Tns east warming up so who was the fifth.

"Sorry I'm late,I thought we would be dancing in the nice stuido.My bad"Elliot says before walking to Tns east's side.Oh great the biggest jerk is back and he is with them,just amazing not!"alright dancers,here we go."miss Kate says as she walked in with James and Riley."i have bought in James and Riley to help me judge this competition,each team will preform and from there we will deci the winner that are going to go to regionals.are you guys ready?"miss Kate says as we all yell yeah.

"Okay let's get this started,we gonna have michelle's Troupe up first"miss Kate says as all of us from Tns west clap as  the others say good luck to us.Me,Piper,Noah,Henry and ozzy all got into our positions.

(I swapped Heather around for Enid so Enid will be doing what Heather would be in the dance)

When we finished all of Tns west,miss Kate, Riley and James clap for us.We all went back to our side after we had a group hug before going back to watching Tns east's dance.

They was really good,I don't know if we was good enough to win against them.After they finished and miss Kate tells us that they have to go and talk to choose the winner as we clap.We all talk between each other before we hear"bro!' some guy said as he goes to Josh"what are you doing here?"Josh says.Who was this guy?"dad is waiting in the car,we had the hockey banquet"the guy says which maybe means that they are brothers or related some how."just go without me"Josh says as the brother I presume says"we're gonna be gone for like four hours,you gonna stuck here"before left.

Miss kate, Riley and James come in after a while"we've thought long and hard,both teams were absolutely incredible but unfortunately only one can to go to regionals so we have chosen.Tns east!"miss Kate says as they all start cheering.All our hard work was for nothing,we all stand there as they chant the east loudly.We all group hugged each other since we was all upset