The fall of summer

Enid's pov:

I'm currently in studio One practicing a little solo that I came up with a few days, I know I don't have a chance of getting an featured roles for any dances, everyone will always see me as the younger sister of noah well expect Heath and Cleo. I don't know if I would ever be good enough to be like noah but I still have dance. 

As soon as I finished dancing,I heard clapping.I saw Richelle standing there when I looked up"wow En"Richelle says to me as I got my breath back"thanks Richelle,what's up?"I replied as she told me she needed me in Studio A.

We all but summer was in studio A as we ran though a new dance that Richelle taught us for dance mania "all right,guys let it,yeah? Just what we have so far then we'll go on"Richelle tells as Ozzy starts talking,he was cut off by Richelle. Classic Richelle when it comes to Ozzy,"Ozzy stop talking. Five,six,seven,eight,go. One, two,three,four and five,six." This dance is awesome, this would blow the judges away with this.

We was all back in studio A where Summer and Richelle are stood there in front of us"Alright guys,we gonna take a vote. You guys need to decide which choreography you would like to take to the dance mania auditions"Richelle tells us. I can't believe they are making us choice a dance, this is like choosing a friend over a friend,either way it's ends bad."we're going to play the music and we want you to dance the choreography you think is best"Summer tells us before the music starts and the two started dancing.

I don't know who I going to choice, Summer's,the person who is super nice and  who is choreography is good or Richelle's,the person who can be scary and has super good choreography. We all just stood there,if no is moving than I will go first, this isn't about personality,it's about what i think is best for the team and the studio so I walk over to Richelle and join as Finn joins in too. Soon enough it's just summer by herself dancing against all of us.