no good deed

Enid's pov:

It not been the same at Tns West since Amy had to leave and since no one else in tns west was in studio A and Doug whatever they wanted to do.So I chose to dance a bit for fun and to cheer me up because I had become really good friends with Amy and now she is gone,it's not right without her.(starts at 0:18).

At some point during my dance, Michelle and west in the office watching which I didn't notice until I was finished dancing.They came out clapping when Michelle told me good work before they went back to what they was talking about in the office.Probaly about Amy.

Later on after our break was over,all of us girls on Tns west went and put our bags in our bag spaces.I noticed Henry showing the girl that works in netural grounds,Heather I think.I smiled at them after I put my bag aways"and that's some of the troupe"Henry says to Heather about us so I waved at her before Piper walked into the studio crying."Piper?"I asked wondering if she was okay before henry said"piper you okay?".Michelle came out her office notcing an upset Piper"Piper?"Michelle says before Piper says"Michelle can I please talk to you?. Michelle says"there is nothing to talk about we been keeping your space warm.Welcome to my team"causing Piper to smile and hug her as we always watched smiling."thank you"Piper says after she stopped hugging Michelle."I think this calls for a celebration,how about ice cream on me"Michelle says to us all."yeah totally"Henry says before I said"I'm in if that means ice cream".We hugged Piper before henry says to Heather"wanna come?" Who said"yeah sure I be there in a second" as we all go ahead to get ice cream before texting Ozzy, Kingston and Latroy to meet us there for ice cream.