Lights!Camera! Action?

Enid's pov:

We was all in studio A dancing to a song called main attraction. It's werid dancing with heathcliff on the team instead with Summer, I know Dancemania has to watch out for our power. We all finished dancing as we posed in a line,"okay everyone. The producer from Dancemania is coming to film some behind the scenes footage. It's exciting times,I know, but I need you on your best behavior. Anything that they film could be seen by millions of people"nick tells all as two man walked in"okay, they're here, they're here,okay,okay,okay." As nick went to greet one of the men,the man walked straight past him blanking Nick"hey,how's everyone doing?"he asked us dancers and we said we was doing good, clearly excited to be filmed for tv."My name's Sean, I'm from Dancemania. This is the kind of shoe that can change your life. I just want see what makes The Next Step special, what that x factor is. That's all I'm looking for, so just be natural you know,just be yourselves. But be an exciting version of yourself you know,if you feel yourself being too boring,you probably are so just you know be more exciting. This is Mitch,he is our camera guy"Sean tells as Mitch waved at us getting a wave back" he going to be,you know, capturing all of this. Don't ever wave at him again. I'll let you guys have that one for free,ok but he's a fly on the wall. You're already looking too much at him. Everyone have a seat and we'll get started."Sean tells us

We was all sat on the floor listening to Sean"I've just got to say,the people that do best on this show are people who don't crack under pressure. I'm going to suggest we do a mini dance challenge. How's that sound?" Sean asks us as richelle replied with a "yes" "good that's the answer I wanted to hear. Great I'm thinking,let's see,you,you,you,you and you. You're on group if I didn't point to you,you're the other group,ok?." Sean tells us.

I was put in a group with lily,finn,richelle and piper working though the ideas for tthe dance theme betrayal with of course,richelle taking control like normal. "Okay can get finn in between piper and lily. Finn and lily,you guys are going to be in love. And piper,I want you to be so in love with Finn that you have to try and steel him away."richelle explained as I stood beside her waiting to find out mine and her roles"why do I have to be the one to fall in love with him and steal him away? Why can't it be Enid or you? richelle why can't I be you?" Piper says trying to change what richelle planned,"yeah,richelle definitely or Enid. Both of you guys could work yeah"finn agreed with piper. I'm so confused,what is going on with those two, like it's just a dance."ok, we're wasting so much time.whats the big deal?" Lily asked as I added"yeah,what's going on with you guys?". Catching the pair off guard"Well I just...I don't want the dance to be bad. finn and I have no chemistry"piper says as her and finn keep repeating that. What lies,they literally was dancing together at prom."ok,well,I'm going to ask you this. Put a big smile in your face because there is a camera right behind you that can hear everything and currently looking at me. and finn turn around right now. Can you keep it cool." We finally worked around finn and piper's"no chemistry" and got a good dance.

Sean had gathered us all up to watch the other group preform their dance. It was so amazing but you could tell the rivalry between heath and ozzy is real. After they was done,Sean laughed"chills, I have chills. Guys,that was great. You conquered love, let's move in to betrayal." As we all walked out in our positions as we dance our little group about betrayal. The concept was that finn falls in love with richelle than me,than lily and than piper who steals him away. We finished the dance as Sean claps"fantastic. That was fantastic, very good. I don't say bravo that much cos I don't really know what language it is, but that was so bravo,guys. I thought you would all crack under the pressure, but you didn't...at all. The audience is going to love you. All right,clap it out,guys. Fill the space."