So it begins

Enid's pov:

I cant believe it, I'm standing beside #the dance mania stage. We're actually here. We all ran onto the stage so dance about the cameras was casting us onto the big screen behind us "you guys look amazing" Nick tells us as we all danced together. "Okay, which one of it nick?" the show runner says as he walked into the room looking around for Nick who put his hand up" I thought your name was Steve, okay anyway. There's a phone call from production for you." He says before we all gathered around to try hear what's going on in the phone call however we only heard certain bits like Emily, Cancelled, Finn. Oh no, this is bad. What if Finn cant get here to after we start. "their flight was cancelled." Nick tells us as the panic sets in. We decided it was best to go though our first round dance hearing the head judge talking" all right, now i want this cameras focused on my good side". We kept running the dance blocking out the judges." okay next step, that is time. Lets get you to the green room, please." the show tells us as we leave.

We kept practicing the dance in the green room that plot twist isn't green. "Five, six, seven, eight, we go one and two, three and four and five" Amy says as she leads us though the dance, it was going to be weird dancing without Finn and piper since piper wasn't allowed to dance with us since Finn wasn't here yet." All right, everybody, lets get you into hair and make-up and wardrobe for the big performance . This is going to be a great night." We walked to get ready, I feel bad for how hard Finn and piper worked for it all go wrong. At least the food on craft table is free so me and and heath may of spend all the time getting ready while eating. 

When we was getting ready, we was surprised by the fact that Finn and Piper was all ready to dance so i guess we are doing this dance as a team. We can do this. We ware currently waiting in the golden sofa area, "okay break a leg, don't be boring2the show guy tells us, lowkey rude, we're not boring, we're dramatic. We walked onto stage as a team of ten, we got this. The dance went well if you ignore the tenseness between piper and Finn, but who can blame with the everything that is going on. The dance was about a connection of love of partners at prom so it was centred on piper and Finn who didn't have dates but ended up together. We finished the dance as we stood to face the judges that could possibly end it all or give us another chance. "yes! wow, wow, wow, wow, that was amazing. lets take to the judges and find out how they feel" the host says as she should beside us. This is the moment "ah, i love y'all okay? Y'all know each other, Y'all love each other, put it on stage. All right/,You could be a little bit more in sync." the first judge, Ryan tells us, i guess he has a point though we wasn't always in time with each other. "I love the purple statin, sparkle dream that you are. I want to have that dream every night. However, i kind of agree with Ryan, here. Something happened in the partnership parts of the danced." This is going from bad to worse. I don't see much hope with the last judge, Fredrico" The next step, you should rename yourself The Next Misstep." He tells us as the crowd boos "How did you get here and who runs your studio? We want filelt mignon, you're giving us a cold cheese sandwich from the trash, okay." We all held back our sadness and disappoint of knowing we are going home before we waiting for the scores,87,92,80 making a final score of 86. We all hugged knowing we are doomed if we don't get in desecration round. Fredrico suddenly came over worrying us about more hate "hey, hey next step, you got the right stuff all right? Now just dig a little bit deeper, so don't  give up hope. " he says before walking away ,maybe he isn't so bad off camera .We cant lose surely, we worked too hard. We waited in to golden sofa area to see if we get into the resurrection round. "So the fan favourite for the resurrection round is The next step" as we ran on stages jumping and hugging each other. We got this!